What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Just finished Part Three of Fist Of The Northstar. A lot of flashback and an anticlimatic fight...whoa, Toei. The ending was sad though.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Just finished episode 1 of Parasyte. I ffiinnnaallly started the show. Horry shit at the first few seconds. I skipped the OP like I always do in anime series that I want to go into mostly blind but I heard a bit of autotune singing. :shit: Also, the show has a bit too much dubstep or whatever but at least the music isn't terrible.

As for the show, whoa, I've never seen a series quite like this. I suspect I know where they are going.

LumRanmaYasha

Knights of Sidonia season 2 will be up on Netflix on July 3rd. Since I still haven't gotten around to it yet, I'll probably just wait until then and marathon the whole thing.

gunswordfist

I watched episode 78 of Fist Of The Northstar. Ah, a filler episode. I actually kind of liked it because I haven't seen Shin in forever...*looks for filler guide*

gunswordfist

I just finished watching Episode 1 of Magi. I'll watch some more to see where this is going (Don't tell me)

gunswordfist

I finished watching episode 83 or 84 (forget the number) of Fist Of The Northstar. Fist Of The Northstar is finally in the Terminator era (meaning I'm guessing the first Terminator movie came out around the time of the manga/anime) and Kenshiro fought a clear T-whatever ripoff. I thought that was pretty cool. Overall it was a pretty good episode.

gunswordfist

That was a pretty good finale episode. Am I the only one who liked the 3 The World episodes more though?

LumRanmaYasha

They didn't play Get Back or have a part 4 teaser. I am very disappointed.

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 19, 2015, 05:39:55 PM
Am I the only one who liked the 3 The World episodes more though?

Depends, but I agree that the best parts of the fight were the previous two episodes.

gunswordfist

That's pretty much why I think those were the best.

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

If only. I want to see a family tree after/if I ever catch up.

LumRanmaYasha

Blood Blockade Battlefront's final episode has been indefinitely delayed until further notice.

I've been watching the series through the broadcast dub and I wasn't planing to finish it via the subs, so this probably won't affect me unless they don't air the episode at all in July. Still, this bites for the people who are caught up and have to wait even longer to see how the show is going to end.

gunswordfist

I need to start that show soon.

VLordGTZ

I love what I've seen of BBB so far.  I really hope it gets a second season.  From what I've heard, the show has been doing really well in Japan.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Cartoon X on June 30, 2015, 01:51:52 AM
Blood Blockade Battlefront's final episode has been indefinitely delayed until further notice.

I've been watching the series through the broadcast dub and I wasn't planing to finish it via the subs, so this probably won't affect me unless they don't air the episode at all in July. Still, this bites for the people who are caught up and have to wait even longer to see how the show is going to end.
If it leads to a better finale, I'm all for it.

It was more or less the secret best show of the season.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton