Avaitor's Top 10 Fictional Characters (And Yours, Too?)

Started by Avaitor, May 15, 2013, 01:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 27, 2013, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: Foggle on May 27, 2013, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 27, 2013, 06:53:01 PM
Sounds about as entertaining as her crying about her daddy issues. :blush:
So you mean it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to you? :sly:

Obviously someone who likes a shitty hero such as Green Arrow would have awful taste in comic books. Oh boy, some pussy who shoots a bow at people. *yawn* :thinkin:
Oliver Queen has been to Heaven. Where have you been, bitch?
I went to Whataburger a couple days ago.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on May 27, 2013, 07:19:25 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 27, 2013, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: Foggle on May 27, 2013, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 27, 2013, 06:53:01 PM
Sounds about as entertaining as her crying about her daddy issues. :blush:
So you mean it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to you? :sly:

Obviously someone who likes a shitty hero such as Green Arrow would have awful taste in comic books. Oh boy, some pussy who shoots a bow at people. *yawn* :thinkin:
Oliver Queen has been to Heaven. Where have you been, bitch?
I went to Whataburger a couple days ago.
Those are 12 times better than Heaven. You win. I'll go read Batgirl: A Knight Alone and maybe go learn how to shoot a bow somewhere.
Quote from: Foggle on May 27, 2013, 07:12:31 PM
Yay, you're continuing! :swoon:

I haven't really seen any MTM, but I guess I should.
Me too.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 27, 2013, 07:24:40 PM
Those are 12 times better than Heaven. You win. I'll go read Batgirl: A Knight Alone and maybe go learn how to shoot a bow somewhere.
:joy: :joy:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on May 27, 2013, 05:30:48 PM
5. Kenzo Tenma

I'm not one of those guys who gets "feels" very often, but gotdamn, Dr. Tenma's misadventures always get me misty-eyed. Every time he helps make someone's life better, I contemplate turning my own life around and figuring out some way I can be as excellent of a man as him. This is one of those situations where unflinching idealism is neither obnoxious nor stupid; Tenma's brilliance and earnestness make him the greatest comic book superhero of all time.

[close]

This a thousand times over.

But, believe it or not, Tenma isn't my favorite character from Monster (he's a close 2nd). Wolfgang Grimmer is actually my personal favorite, and he has many qualities that are comparable to Tenma, while he is also so different from him. I'll elaborate on why I like him so much as a character later, though, when I feel less lazy (AKA; probably never ;) ).

Spark Of Spirit

Eva is my favorite character from Monster. I think Martin might rank up there, too.

Honestly, you could probably fill a whole list with only Urasawa characters.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Pharass

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 27, 2013, 10:54:23 PM
Honestly, you could probably fill a whole list with only Urasawa characters.

True that.
Depending on how I feel at the moment my favorite character from Monster is either Grimmer or Johan. Lunge is also great, there were times when I really disliked the guy but he was nonetheless a very intriguing character.

Great list Foggle, I especially liked that you included Dale Cooper and SHODAN on it.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

gunswordfist

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 27, 2013, 10:47:55 PM
This a thousand times over.

But, believe it or not, Tenma isn't my favorite character from Monster (he's a close 2nd). Wolfgang Grimmer is actually my personal favorite, and he has many qualities that are comparable to Tenma, while he is also so different from him. I'll elaborate on why I like him so much as a character later, though, when I feel less lazy (AKA; probably never ;) ).
Quote from: Pharass on May 28, 2013, 08:28:09 AM
Great list Foggle, I especially liked that you included Dale Cooper and SHODAN on it.
Thanks guys! :) I hope you'll help me troll critique GSF's list once he posts it.

talonmalon333

I'm glad we can all agree that gunswordfist is the most "meh" user of this forum, and the one we can probably do without.

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on May 28, 2013, 02:26:47 PM
I'm glad we can all agree that gunswordfist is the most "meh" user of this forum, and the one we can probably do without.
If I was 'meh' then I wouldn't be getting multiple, frequent mentions, you ass kicker.

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 28, 2013, 03:01:36 PM
If I was 'meh' then I wouldn't be getting multiple, frequent mentions, you ass kicker.

That's the worst comeback I've ever heard.

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on May 28, 2013, 06:02:07 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 28, 2013, 03:01:36 PM

That's the worst comeback I've ever heard.
I meant to say ass kisser, but go ahead and beat up Foggle. :blush:

Avaitor

I'm just going to reveal my third choice, and not really talk about him.

#3-

Magneto

But don't worry, I'll write up about my top 2 soon, and I'll get into greater detail, since I have a lot to say about them. I also think that I'll share some of my honorable mentions, before I go into those:

Joan Holloway
Arya Stark
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Colonel Sherman T. Potter
Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Hans Landa
Jack Skellington
Roland "Prez" Pryzbylewsk
iReginald "Bubbles" Cousins
C.C. "Buddy Boy" Baxter
Gandalf
The Joker
Lou Grant
Sylvester

Now, can you guess what my top characters are going to be?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

But that'd require leaving out Mitchie and Princess Rosalinda!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/