JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 14, 2012, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This was a cute little episode with a good dose of comedic shenanigans, and I like how it develops the relationship between Josuke and his father Joseph. Even if he is an overall minor character and doesn't get to fight anymore due to his age, I find that DIU treats Joseph with much more respect as a character than SC did at times.

gunswordfist

Ok, now I get why this was a baby episode. Very clever. Also, Happy belated birthday, Mr. Joestar. I am glad they showed some of Joseph's old cleverness.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

It was nice to see Joseph take center stage again and with a bit more of his old self. His dynamic with Josuke was also great.

We're one third of the way through the series and it only seems to get better and better.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

So that's Rohan. I have to admit, I get the hype.

"I just discovered the best material a manga artist could hope for, Koichi Hirose!"

:lol:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You see, even he gets that Koichi Hirose is the best character in DIU. :sly:

VLordGTZ

Viz will be releasing Part 1 on blu-ray!

Viz also showed a dubbed clip of Stardust Crusaders that wasn't in the original test dub, so I think they're already on track for releasing that as well.

LumRanmaYasha

The new opening is so hype. I'm really excited for what's coming up in the next couple of weeks!  ;D

Disappointed they didn't change the ending song, though, but the updated visuals are still cool.

Spark Of Spirit

I like the new opening, but the song is probably my least favorite one so far.

The explanation of why Josuke hates when people insult his hair was really well done. It was nice to see Rohan get what was coming to him, too.

gunswordfist

I thought he might have had a deep reason for that but whoa.

VLordGTZ

Man, the new opening is amazing!  :swoon:

I'm really pumped to see my favorite parts of DiU animated in the latter half of this cour.  :)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The song is good, but a bit weaker than the first OP for this season, however the visuals totally make up for it.

Anyways, another great episode, but I really can't wait to see Josuke and Rohan's rivalry unfold later on in the series. Despite being on the same side, these guys simply hate each others' guts, and it leads to some of the most hilarious moments in DiU.

Dr. Insomniac

The opening feels a bit moody, but I like it.

gunswordfist

So Jotaro has been beaten by a rat and arguably a baby so far? haha

Spark Of Spirit

Jotaro is much better in this part than in 3. He's still competent and silent, but he is much more fleshed out here. He still screws up, and I like him more when he isn't just an auto-win for every fight and actually expresses himself more.

I do think Josuke is my favorite protagonist in the series, though.