The Simpsons

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 29, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

I really do hope that isn't true. I was hoping to collect The Americans soon, and I don't have any desire to use iTunes for TV shows.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Then it's a good thing Olive Films grabbed hold of KOTH.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

So it has been renewed for season 27 and 28. I guess it's pretty obvious they're going to go for the big 30, huh?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

This show is going to outlive me.

Dr. Insomniac

The Simpsons has outlived millions of children.

gunswordfist

:SHOCK: That statement hurts my heart.

LordGoku

Meh I'm much better with The Simpsons being renewed then Family Guy. At least The Simpsons have the occasional laugh Family Guy hurts to watch.

gunswordfist

Commode

I have the same reaction to reading Simpsons being renewed as I do reading that Big Bang Theory has been renewed.  Who really cares at this point, and if so, why?  To me it's simply two more seasons of The Simpsons that I'm unlikely to ever watch.  People still being worked up about it still going are dumb.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

True but I'd still like to see the series put to rest already.

Spark Of Spirit

It probably will when it gets to 30. It's pretty obvious they were trying to go for the record for a while now.

gunswordfist

30 seasons would be more than any live action show?

Spark Of Spirit

I think the only one close is Gun Smoke.

Dr. Insomniac