Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Commode

Quote from: gunswordfist on February 01, 2016, 04:47:38 AM
Quote from: Commode on February 01, 2016, 04:45:47 AM
KFC is gross.  Sorry Japan.
When do you not have a bad opinion? :unimpressed:
Bad opinion?  Heh.

Go ahead and have your mediocre chicken.  But just know that it is gross.

And yea Popeyes is better even if it's still not great.  Hell you can get better chicken at Wendy's than KFC.

although some of the sides at Kentucky Fried are good, have always loved their cole slaw.  It's just not worth it to go to KFC just to get their sides though.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

Raising Cane's is cool too. Haven't eaten there in a while though.

Daxdiv

I prefer Planet Wings in all honesty. Sure, they're not strips or anything but I like eating them off the bones like that.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 01, 2016, 04:48:02 AM
Popeye's is better though.
Now that's a right opinion.
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 01, 2016, 07:04:14 AM
Quote from: Daxdiv on February 01, 2016, 04:12:35 PM
I prefer Planet Wings in all honesty. Sure, they're not strips or anything but I like eating them off the bones like that.
Never heard of it.

Also, Wendy's suck, Commode. :bleh:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

Commode

Quote from: gunswordfist on February 01, 2016, 06:00:53 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 01, 2016, 04:48:02 AM
Popeye's is better though.
Now that's a right opinion.
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 01, 2016, 07:04:14 AM
Quote from: Daxdiv on February 01, 2016, 04:12:35 PM
Never heard of it.

Also, Wendy's suck, Commode. :bleh:
I don't particularly care for Wendy's, but my statement isn't wrong.

Chick Fil A is my go to choice for chicken sammiches.

Avaitor

KFC actually has a pretty cool club sandwich which I recently discovered. Way better than their strips.

But Zaxby's>all, and I don't care if I'm biased.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Well, I didn't even know Wendy's had chicken, tbf. :sly:

Chik-Fil-A. Does have the best chicken sandwiches. Their waffle fries are the best fries too.

Commode

A lot of people swear by Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwiches.  I've personally never cared for 'em.  The Asiago Chicken sandwich is alright.

I see Zaxby's ads on TV but I don't think I've ever seen one.  Raising Cane's apparently we have not too far away from me(about ten minutes), but I've never tried them either.  Don't know what Planet Wings are, but I suppose it's similar to Wingstop and BWW and Quaker Steak and Lube?

Dr. Insomniac

I found pictures of Zaxby's food and thought it looked delicious, then I found out how many hundreds of miles it would take to get to one.

Avaitor

I have a lot of problems with the Zaxby's I work at, but our food is not one of them. They're one of the few perks of living in the southeast.

I haven't been to most of the other places mentioned, besides Wendy's, of course. And I usually only get Chick-fil-a for breakfast when I'm on campus, but they sure do know how to make a good chicken sandwich. Their Chicken Mini's are life, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

Quote from: Commode on February 01, 2016, 11:12:19 PM
A lot of people swear by Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwiches.  I've personally never cared for 'em.  The Asiago Chicken sandwich is alright.

I see Zaxby's ads on TV but I don't think I've ever seen one.  Raising Cane's apparently we have not too far away from me(about ten minutes), but I've never tried them either.  Don't know what Planet Wings are, but I suppose it's similar to Wingstop and BWW and Quaker Steak and Lube?
Zaxby's is like In-N-Out Burger..I keep on hearing about it but I've never had one. Or hell, I've never even seen the latter.
Quote from: Avaitor on February 01, 2016, 11:26:28 PM
I have a lot of problems with the Zaxby's I work at, but our food is not one of them. They're one of the few perks of living in the southeast.

I haven't been to most of the other places mentioned, besides Wendy's, of course. And I usually only get Chick-fil-a for breakfast when I'm on campus, but they sure do know how to make a good chicken sandwich. Their Chicken Mini's are life, though.
Their nuggets? Haven't had that in awhile.

Avaitor

Not quite the nuggets.

Dunk them in Chick-fil-a and Polynesian sauce, and there you go! :thumbup:

But man, talking about chicken makes me kind of excited for work on Wednesday. I hope we get our Honey BBQ sauce back, since we ran out today. A Boneless Wings & Things with that sauce on the wings sounds like heaven now.

New blog!

gunswordfist

I don't think I've ever tried those...despite being to Chik-Fil-A a billion times.