Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

You guys ever just wake up with a stiff neck despite having a really good sleep? Man, what a buzz killer to have such a nice snooze taken away because your neck just won't get comfortable.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Nah, it's mostly my back that decides to hurt for a bit after getting up. I think I might have to invest is getting a new mattress soon.

Spark Of Spirit

I had a killer sinus headache yesterday. It always seems to happen after I cut the lawn for the first time each year. Probably due to me being allergic to grass (freshly cut grass that is, normal grass doesn't do it to me) and dust.

It seems to have faded, but man do I hate headaches.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 09, 2012, 08:59:35 PM
It seems to have faded, but man do I hate headaches.
I get headaches pretty often, but a single Tylenol usually does it for me. [/advertising bot]

Avaitor

My sinuses are so bad that I've acquired bell's palsy. I've been getting a lot better, but it still sucks.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

I can only breathe through one nostril at a time, which sucks when I get a cold.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 09, 2012, 09:05:50 PM
I can only breathe through one nostril at a time, which sucks when I get a cold.
Are you me? :SHOCK:

Spark Of Spirit

I used to have a lot of headaches as a teenager, but in the last few years I've had them significantly less. This is pretty much the only one I seem to get with any regularity. I have been thinking of simply paying someone else to do it the first week of the year, but I forgot about it. I'll try to remember for next year.

Quote from: Brak's Dad on May 09, 2012, 09:04:23 PM
My sinuses are so bad that I've acquired bell's palsy. I've been getting a lot better, but it still sucks.
That really sounds awful. Which is a shame because other than sinus issues, Spring is probably my favorite season weather-wise.

Avaitor

Well I've recovered greatly ever since I first got it. But the left side of my face still acts a little off in comparison to my right.

I don't have to sleep with adhesive tape in my left eye anymore, though, which is good.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

My house is a dust magnet at times, so my nose gets irritated pretty frequently. Doesn't help that I'm the only person in the house that bothers to dust, I don't know how my brothers can sleep in my old room with all the dust that piles up.

Kiddington

My allergies are terrible. Like, almost every day it's something with me (headache, constant sneezing, etc. etc.).

It's probably the dust, which is pretty much overwhelming around here. Not only is the house always incredibly dusty, but basically the area I live in is nothing but desert sand. Funny thing is, when I still lived in Michigan roughly five years ago, I never had allergies. Either it's simply a "getting old" thing, or this desert environment just doesn't sit well with me.

Dr. Insomniac

My allergies were on haywire yesterday, when I keep sneezing every microsecond. Trouble is, that was during finals, so I was disruptive enough for the professor to hand me some tissue paper.

talonmalon333

Anyone else done classes for the summer yet?

Avaitor

Yep, I've been out for a week.

New blog!

Daxdiv

My sister just got back from college on Wednesday and I've been done with college for a year.