The Greatest Anime/Manga Protagonist Ever (Nomination Thread)

Started by LumRanmaYasha, July 30, 2014, 11:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

ed elric (fullmetal alchemist) roy mustang (fullmetal alchemist) general armstrong (fullmetal alchemist) scar (fullmetal alchemist) alexander LOUIS armstrong (fullmetal alchemist) maes hughes (fullmetal alchemist)
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

GSF, to clarify, you are nominating the manga/Brotherhood versions of those characters, correct?

gunswordfist

i dont blame you. i laughed at first but gotham knight is a compliation of anime shorts

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

Alright, folks. There's only 1 hour left. If you've got any last-minute nominations to make, you better get 'em in while you still can!

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

I will add him into the competition if/when Shadow clarifies that he was not a joke/troll nomination. I have reasonable doubt it was since "Bruce Wayne" is only in two of the shorts while Batman is in all six, and why not just nominate him as Batman, or Bruce Wayne/Batman, in the first place? So, until Shadow explains why he wants Bruce Wayne from Gotham Knight in the competition, I'm not gonna put him in. You, of course, are free to nominate him, and since I know you're being serious about him, I will accept that nomination.

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

Rynnec

Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara)
Ishida Mitsunari (Sengoku Basara: Judge End)
Rika (Digimon Tamers)
Shoutmon (Digimon Xros Wars)
Beelzemon (Digimon Xros Wars)
Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Fate Testarossa (Lyrical Nanoha)
Signum (Lyrical Nanoha)
Noriko (Gunbuster)
Nono (Diebuster)

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Rynnec on August 03, 2014, 12:51:31 AM
Kazuma (S-CRY-Ed)
Ryuhou (S-Cry-Ed)

Already nominated.  :sweat:

In any case, it is well past midnight, so I'm about to close nominations for this competition. I will give everyone until I'm finished putting in my own final nominations in the masterlist (I'll let you know when I'm done with that) before I officially close off nominations for this competition for good.

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

LumRanmaYasha

GSF, are you serious about those. C'mon now, don't lie to me.

LumRanmaYasha

I've finished editing the masterlist with my final nominations + Rynnec's last minute nominations + a few of Vlord's suggested nominations, so I'm officially closing off the nominations for this tournament and ask that a moderator please close this thread. GSF, if you were serious about nominating Rock Lee and Sakura, I will add them in, but for now I am not counting them. Anyway, I will be starting the competition either later tonight or tomorrow morning, so stay tuned.