Greatest Batman: The Animated Series Episode

Started by Avaitor, December 28, 2012, 08:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

I think Foggle likes basement a lot, so this round might have a twist yet!

I made that up, he hates it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Avaitor on January 14, 2013, 08:35:28 PM
It's a three-parter actually, but yeah, I know. I'm just saying, wouldn't it have been a interesting twist?

Yeah, I made a type when I wrote "2-parter," but that's besides the point.

It would certainly be a twist, but then I'd call you a motherfucker for forcing me to choose between 3 great episodes. :D

QuoteI actually did consider adding the episodes of S:TAS with Batman in at one point, though, but decided against it.

Yeah, while the Superman and Batman crossover episodes are fun, they don't really feel like "Batman" episodes.

Foggle

Avaitor

The main reason I considered adding them in was because I thought I might have to, since I didn't have a set number to split up all the episodes of the show, whether or not I added the 2-parters of B:TAS together.

But the main reason I decided against adding S:TAS eps in, besides the fact that they aren't a part of Batman, is because I might do similar games for the other 3 DCAU shows when I'm done with this.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Opposite of Dr. Insomniac...I think? Just to be safe:

Heart of Ice
Harley and Ivy
The Episode that must not be named.