Recent posts

Nickelodeon / Re: Butch Hartman's shows
Last post by Daikun - Today at 01:28:20 AM
Because one failed attempt at a revival wasn't enough...

Cartoon Network / Re: Toonami
Last post by Daikun - Today at 01:17:49 AM
Well, Adult Swim FINALLY made an original anime with an ending that sticks the landing.
It only took them *checks watch* 21 GODDAMN YEARS, but they finally did it.
Vidja Games / Re: What Are You Currently Pla...
Last post by Dr. Ensatsu-ken - May 03, 2024, 08:31:50 PM
Yes. Magic Archer and Warfarer do too but I haven't unlocked either of those yet. I'm not a huge fan of ranged combat in these types of games but I may try it through Warfarer once I unlock it as it allows for on-the-fly weapon switching from what I've seen.
Last post by Mustang - May 03, 2024, 05:42:48 PM
Mystic Spearhand; I'm assuming that's the vocation that allows you to use both magic and weapons?

Both games are on my radar, but I've been a little bit apprehensive towards Stellar Blade (the noise behind it is whatever) mainly because I never cared for Sekiro's combat, mostly the way parry seems to be the focus, and I'm the not the parry kind of guy. I see Stellar Blade following suit a bit in that aspect. I'm sort of curious because it supposedly is a character action game.
Nickelodeon / Re: How is Nick Doing?
Last post by Dr. Insomniac - May 03, 2024, 02:45:58 AM
Yeah, I was also surprised they can't get an interview but this channel can. Maybe the latter have better contacts?
Last post by Avaitor - May 02, 2024, 10:59:07 AM
So podcasts are able to get a hold of her. Do you think Greg ever will, or is he going to be blackballed for any varying reason?

Considering his current situation as shared on Twitter, I don't think he's in a place to do an interview this intensive, though.
Last post by Dr. Insomniac - May 01, 2024, 10:04:38 PM
Found an interview with Geraldine Laybourne that came out today, in case you want to hear her talk about the production side of 90s Nickelodeon.

Last post by Dr. Ensatsu-ken - April 30, 2024, 07:08:58 PM
Dragon's Dogma 2- I've experimented with each vocation that I've unlocked so far. I always prefer melee combat so I leave the Archer, Mage, and Sorcerer sub-classes to my Pawns. Fighter is OK but feels a bit too basic, and Warrior is powerful but attacks are too slow for my liking. Thief is easily the best and most fun to use starting class, so that's what I used for quite a while, but Mystic Spearhand is easily the best class that I've unlocked so far. It has great mobility and attack options, and feels more unique than the other basic RPG classes.

Stellar Blade- I've only played the opening mission so far, so not much to go on. I am always down for a more traditional action game, but admittedly I'm a bit less eager about parry mechanics as I used to be since freaking everyone does it these days, and so few do it as well as games like DMC and MGR did it. This game seems to be heavy on parries, but at the same time I'm not judging until I've played significantly more of it to see if the combat stacks up to the greats of the genre.
Cartoon Network / Re: Toonami
Last post by Daikun - April 30, 2024, 06:22:03 PM
My Adventures with Superman season 2 is premiering on Toonami on May 25.