Butch Hartman's shows

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

God knows Nick needs the ratings either TMNT would give them.

Avaitor

This probably isn't the right thread for this, but someone made a post with a sampling of characters particular voice actors have handled. For Tom Kenny, this is what they came up with.

Not Heffer
Not Ice King
Not Eduardo
Not Gary
But the fucking Cupid character from that one Valentine's Day episode that people barely remember.

And look at these, for comparison.

Obviously these aren't complete (I would have put Spacely in Mel's, and considered Genie for Castellaneta), but these are much rounder, and feature many of their most remembered roles. Not some unimportant one-off from one of this generation's most prolific VAs, over half a dozen other characters.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

That's it for Tom Kenny? Four voices? Come on:unimpressed:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Cupid isn't a one-off character. He appears in multiple episodes, several in a significant role.

It doesn't change the fact that it's stupid that they remembered him and not Heffer or Ice King, but still, he is a recurring character in FOP.

Avaitor

I honestly don't Cupid beyond that episode, but then again, I haven't seen the show in years.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

Nick's upfront was recently announced, and guess which show wasn't mentioned for the coming year.

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

It's been long overdue, if you ask me.

Spark Of Spirit

Took them long enough to let it go. I doubt anyone even remembers it was still on.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

gunswordfist

I can't remember the last time I watched Nick regularly. 10 years ago?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle

Commode

I don't know what's more pathetic, that they keep adding more seasons or that they keep adding new characters.

What are the ratings for Nick these days?  Are they still tanking?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

LumRanmaYasha

QuoteJoining the cast of characters for Season 10 is Chloe Carmichael, an enthusiastic, funny and over-achieving little girl who Timmy will have to share his fairies with.

:wth: Jesus, how many times will this show jump the shark before Nick finally puts it out of it's misery?

Spark Of Spirit

You'd think with Spongebob, TMNT, Harvey Beaks, Sanjay & Craig, Alvin, Power Rangers, and their kidcoms, that they would already have enough without it on the schedule.

I wonder if Hartman has something on these people. It's really the only thing I can figure.