Better Call Saul

Started by GregX, February 08, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

But you're still going to do a review for it, right?  :shakeshakeshake:

GregX

Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 16, 2015, 11:45:26 PM

As soon as the season is over. I don't have as much free time to blog as I used to.

I know I really like a show when an episode ends and I immediately want to watch the next one. This show has got me doing that.

GregX

The Kettlemans are such a wonderful portrait of an insufferable suburban family. That answering machine, good lord. That answering machine was the stuff of nightmares.

Peanutbutter

I live in the suburbs, but yeah that felt like something out of The Stepford Wives. Very creepy.

Quote from: GregX on February 17, 2015, 08:57:10 AM
Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 16, 2015, 11:45:26 PM

As soon as the season is over. I don't have as much free time to blog as I used to.

I know I really like a show when an episode ends and I immediately want to watch the next one. This show has got me doing that.

AWWWW!!  :whuh:

Well, anyway I can't wait to see what happens after McGill gets Nacho out of jail next week. The Kellermans were caught red-handed, so he should be off. By the way, am I the only that thought their house was the same one Jesse lives in back in the present?

GregX

This show makes me unbelievably happy.

Peanutbutter

Last night had the best flashback so far. Jimmy was a pretty good swindler even in his younger days.

GregX

I am one episode away from declaring this the best TV show currently in production.

Peanutbutter

Oh come on, just declare it now. It obviously is already the best.  :>

And I say that as someone whose a fan of a lot of shows on both broadcast and cable.

Avaitor

I dunno, it'll take a lot to surpass Hannibal for me.

But I really am enjoying BCS thus far.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

GregX

Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 24, 2015, 04:07:26 PM
Oh come on, just declare it now. It obviously is already the best.  :>

And I say that as someone whose a fan of a lot of shows on both broadcast and cable.

I'm going to look like an idiot if they drop the ball, but sure. Why not?

"Better Call Saul" is the best show on TV. From the sharp writing, to the impeccable acting, the sublime soundtrack, and the cinematic photography. No other show on TV looks or sounds this good. 

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I couldn't watch the last 2 episodes for a while because I needed the login for my family's cable provider back at home. So, I ended up playing catch-up today, but I'm really liking where the show is going so far, and it's getting better with each episode.

GregX

Tonight's episode of "Better Call Saul" was perfect television. What more needs to be said?

GregX

Tonight's episode is Jonathan Banks Emmy reel: Calling it now, this son of a bitch is gonna win best supporting actor this year... and damn well should!

Peanutbutter

So who else enjoyed Trevor Phillips?   :>

GregX

Who?

I thought Chuck's speech was heartbreaking and yet, I should have seen this coming. All the clues were there. If Chuck wanted Jimmy at HHM, Jimmy would be at HHM. I guess I just didn't want to think Chuck was screwing over Jimmy that way.

I think this is the beginning of Saul Goodman as we know him.