Breaking Bad

Started by ToonFaithful, April 06, 2012, 09:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

I'm not the only one who finds Anna Gunn hot, am I? I don't watching her smoke, but that aside YOWZA!!

Oh, and most of the hate Skylar gets is stupid.

Dr. Insomniac

Peanutbutter

After that last episode, I now wonder if maybe Kim is alive during Breaking Bad but because Jimmy sends her away from him out of guilt?

Dr. Insomniac

I don't think Kim will die by the end of BCS. Jimmy would be too broken up to be the man we see in Breaking Bad if she did. My guess is she'll appear in one of those black and white post-BB segments and reunite with Jimmy.

GregX

Bumping this as a reminder to try and comment here episode by episode once season six gets going... "Better Call Saul" is my favorite, currently in production TV show.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The gap in time between last season and this one (extended quite a bit by the pandemic) has been excruciating. Also got worried when I heard about Bob Odenkirk's condition but I'm glad to know that he's alright.

Dr. Insomniac

At least it's not as bad as the wait between Fargo seasons was.

Daikun

GregX

Dr. Insomniac

That final scene in the last episode of Better Call Saul was so nailbitingly tense. Even Lalo looked sad at times, with his "You were nice at the bar, so I don't want to kill you, but I have to kill you if it comes down to it" face.

On a weirder note,

Dr. Insomniac

Waiting for Vince Gilligan to backtrack on his "The Breaking Bad verse is done" stance and make a Huell's Rules spinoff.

Anyway, fun finale. It's Jimmy at his most masochistic. Surprised that a certain BB character showed up, but it was cool seeing her back after how little she appeared in Felina.

GregX

I loved it. A fantastic finale

Thank you Vince, thank you Peter... you stuck to the landing twice.

Meanwhile, Dexter fucked it up twice!

Avaitor

Yeah, that was good.

I think overall, Breaking Bad was the better show, but this last season of BCS may have been both shows at their finest. I do hope that the franchise stops here, though. I don't think they can go much further beyond here.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Yeah, this series has been great all the way through. What I find most impressive is how effectively it builds tension despite mostly being a prequel where we know the outcomes of most of the major characters already. I think endearing us to other likable characters original to this show certainly helped with that, like with Kim Wexler and Nacho, as well as villains like Lalo.