Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Shame that DK is being pushed back a few months, but at least there's this.  :D
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

The Direct trailer certainly sold me on the game more than the E3 trailer did. At least when it comes to single-player. The only thing this game needs now is Yoshi.

gunswordfist

Ultra Street Fighter 4: Metta World Peace 2014 Edition

Metal gear Solid V Guns Of The Phantom Pain Ground Zeroes Liquid Ocelot

Mighty No. 9

Watch Dogs
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Anyone else stoked for Persona 5? I still gotta' pick up Soul Hackers and the re-release of Raidou Kuzunoha 2, though.

Rynnec

Need more info on it to really get hyped, plus I need to finish Persona 4 (I've been putting it off for 2 years man) and get P3 (preferably Portable), along with a few other MegaTen games. Still have high hopes for it regardless, please let the music be as good as P3 and 4's.

gunswordfist

Foggle

Leaked concept images of The Evil Within: http://segmentnext.com/2014/01/13/evil-within-concept-art-leaked-artist/

Looks veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy Resident Evil 4. I really dig the environments and the protagonist's outfit. :)

gunswordfist

All my anticipated games:

Ultra Street Fighter 4

Metal gear Solid V: Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes

Mighty No. 9

Watch Dogs

The Evil Within

Devil's Third

River City Ransom: Underground

Grave

Hope everyone had a happy new year and whatnot.

Still looking forward to getting a PS4 although, I'm not sure I should get one this year or hold off until games that are exclusive to the PS4 start coming out. At this moment all the games I'm waiting for will be on both the PS3 and PS4.

Destiny
Metal Gear Solid 5
Guilty Gear Xrd (don't think this will be coming out this year)
Watch Dogs

Yeah, in terms of new gen games, I don't think this will be a great year, at least for me. Not much that really stands out.

Ultra Street Fighter 4
Guilty Gear XXAC+R

As much as I like the Halo games, and I do want Halo 5, but I refuse to get the Xbox 1. I was watching a video where 2 guys were talking about their experience at E3 (I don't know if it changed since then), and they were saying that the kinect feature can get a little bit too personal (said one of the volunteers walked off because she felt uncomfortable because it was sensing her heartbeat and facial expressions)

Foggle

Quote from: Grave on January 15, 2014, 03:18:29 AM
Hope everyone had a happy new year and whatnot.
Thanks! I hope you did, as well. :)

There aren't too many upcoming games I'm looking forward to at the moment, which is not to say that I think it's going to be a bad year for gaming, it's just that I'm not nearly as into gaming at this point in my life as I was, say, a year ago. Anyway, I'm looking forward to:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Metal Gear Solid 5
Bayonetta 2
The Evil Within
Devil's Third

Thief has fallen almost completely off my radar after seeing more info about it, and I don't know enough about the rebooted Prey 2 or Persona 5 to be hyped for them. I'm excited for the fan translation of Yakuza 5, though!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I have 4 out of 5 of Foggle's picks as some of my most anticipated games of this year, as well. Unfortunately I won't even get the chance to play 2 of them, because Nintendo.

talonmalon333

So is Evil Within going to be Mikami's game to make Resident Evil 6 jealous?

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 15, 2014, 05:20:21 PM
So is Evil Within going to be Mikami's game to make Resident Evil 6 jealous?
Yessir.

Foggle

While I have no interest in either of the first two Drakengard games, Nier has quickly become one of my all time favorites, so I have unashamedly pre-ordered the collector's edition of Drakengard 3. I can't wait! :thumbup:

gunswordfist