Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

I don't smoke at all, but drinking is usually excellent. I'm one of those weird fucks who actually enjoys the taste of beer, and being drunk with your friends is always a good time.

That said, I try not to drink too often. It makes my writing and creativity turn to shit, and like the good Doctor, I'm pretty out of it when I'm sober, too. It's strictly a social thing; I think I prefer being sober overall, but I do have a lot of fun getting drunk with my bros.

Commode

Yeah, I love the taste of beer too, but I'm one of this types who has to spend a little extra on my drinks, because I refuse to drink light beer.  The lowest I'll go is MGD, but usually I shoot for Corona or Heineken, or even Blue Moon and St. Paulie Girl.

But no Bud Light, no Miller Light, no PBR, and nothing with the words "Keystone", "Milwaukee's Best", or "Coors" on it.  Don't understand how people can settle for this crap.

And I agree about the social thing, but unfortunately I'm the guy with the car now, so if we go out I can only down 2-3 beers max before I have to call my tab, which is why I got drunk at my buddys place this weekend.  One of these outings though I'm gonna park my car and we're gonna take a cab to downtown or something and go barhopping, like we did in the good ol' days in Chicago when no one had a car and we had to rely on a cab or the Metra train.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Bud Light, PBR, Milwaukee's Best, Coors, and *shudder* Lone Star are horrid. I actually do like Miller Light and Keystone, but they're definitely pretty low tier. I prefer the stuff that costs a little extra, but me 'n my friends can't always afford it. :(

Commode

We should totally hang out sometime and grab some beers. You ever got plans to come through Virginia?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

That'd be damn cool. No plans to head through there at the moment, but I'll let you know if I ever do.

Avaitor

Do you guys remember Rissa?

Well, the admin on the board we used to go to sent her a vibrator, which freaked her parents out and led to them banning her from the internet. They did a search on him after that, and he's apparently a banned sex offender on a bunch of other sites.

I can't say I'm too surprised, actually. If you knew him, I don't think you would be either.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

That's fucked up. Can't believe somebody would do that.

What website was it...?

Avaitor

It was a board for Disney Channel stuff. I joined it to talk about Demi and stuff, although I think I did know the admin earlier, because he was a part of the save American Dragon and Kim Possible stuff, along with Name. There's a reason I stopped going and stopped talking to her, but it's really long and uncomfortable, so I'd rather not share.

Remember, she's only 14 (although I think her birthday is in a few days...), and this guy is 25. So yeah.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

So I found out that Rissa bended the reason I stopped talking to her and the rest of the board to make me sound even worse than I am.

I'm pretty annoyed about it, honestly. An entire board hates me because of a lie. I'm pretty sure you would be to if you were in my shoes.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Don't you hate it when people mix words up and make you look like the bad guy? Sorry to hear that man.

Foggle

That sounds stupid as hell, dude. Someone tried that kind of crap on the Excel Saga Forum with one of the mods, but it was promptly ignored because everyone knew it was bullshit.

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly was the lie? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Or you can PM me if you don't want anyone else to know.

Avaitor

I'm not too comfortable with it, but I might as well share anyway.

Pretty much, I broke her heart one night while we were talking and we were having a really bad night (it was Valentine's Day, and I was feeling lonely, especially since I asked a friend if she wanted to go on a date, more as friends than as a couple, and Rissa started her period early that night, so we were both trying to comfort each other).

Before I was going to go asleep that night, and I told her that there wasn't any other girl I'd rather spend VD with, and she called me a liar. So I replied "Okay, besides Demi". Then she asked if I had the option of choosing whether I could be happily together with Demi or never talk to her again, which would I go with. This really offended me, because we were both very close at the time, and I've made it a point to prove to her that she meant more to me than some celebrity crush, despite how spiritually attracted I might be to Demi Lovato. So I replied to her "Fuck you" after she asked that. After I sent that, I sent another text saying that I'd pick her.

She seemed annoyed and tried to go to sleep right after that, even though it was only like 8 in her time zone. I tried to talk to her again a few minutes later to see what's wrong, and she REALLY took offense to me saying fuck you to her. Which is understandable, but hey, she asked me such a below the belt question that I couldn't help but say something like that to her. We spent the next couple of hours trying to make her feel better about it and try to gain my trust back to her, and t here was a lot that went down that night.

You see, Rissa really meant a lot to me. I thought of her as a little sister and someone I could protect, but sometimes I thought she considered me a little more. And honestly, I dunno. She had a wicked sense of humor, was someone you could talk to on your level and wouldn't be lost, and looked more refined than most girls her age, but none of this could change the fact that she's a 14-year-old girl, and I just wasn't attracted to her. It didn't even factor into my mind because of the age gap.

I foolishly made an even bigger mistake the next day. Since I thought this is what she wanted, I told her that in a few years, if I'm still single and she's out and about and we're still talking, maybe we could get married. It was a stupid-ass proposal, but I told her the offer stood if she wanted. She said no, and that was that.

Our friendship really started to deteriorate in the following month, to where she stopped talking to me a couple of weeks after that night and eventually got me banned from the forum we went to and got the users to hate me. Apparently, she told everyone that I made the proposal first, I think she told them it was a more immediate one too, and after she said no, that's when I said "fuck you" to her. Which isn't true at all.

I'll admit that I was pissed off when it first happened, because we used to be so close, and she still said that she was my friend just before she told me off and got me banned. Like, there was a big forum war that in hindsight was entirely her fault and she helped to make things worse with (I can get into all of that later, because there's a lot of bs to go through there), and I helped her through that, to plot stuff with and to just keep her calm, but she discarded me like a simple used tampon. Like everything else, I did eventually get over it, although I still felt a little bad for hurting her.

Now that I reflect on all the shit she's done, especially lying to people about who I am, now I'm annoyed again. I mean, I'll admit that I fucked up, but I'm not that much of a creep. At least I didn't send her a fucking dildo to her house.

New blog!

Foggle

Whoa, dude. Heavy stuff. It's really depressing how vindictive people can be. My condolences.

Daxdiv

Wow, that sort of reminds me of the story of Yuki and Rose over at Strong World and how I learned about Rose's fucked up past. Pretty fucked up in it's own little way.

Avaitor

I'll try to get more into it tomorrow, but I'll say it now:

Rissa is far more fucked up than Kury. Hell, I'd say that she's about as fucked up as Name, except I think she was starting to think that Huntsy really was her lover more and more every day. She's probably more insane than just about anyone we've ever encountered, but she thinks I'm the crazy one.

And I'm not afraid of her logging back on and finding any of this. Even before she got banned from the internet, she always had a problem remembering the link to the board. I had to PM it to her a bunch.

New blog!