What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: VLordGTZ on February 26, 2016, 06:16:52 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on February 26, 2016, 03:34:26 PM
It looks like Crunchyroll is missing a couple of episodes of Part II, after all. The earliest ones I can find are in the mid-60's, and since I'm in the mid-50's now, I'm catching up.
Huh? They're all showing up for me.
Hmm, episodes 65 and 67 are only available dubbed. Since I'm watching the show subbed, it looks like I'll give the dub another chance when I hit those eps.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

VLordGTZ

For whatever reason, the episode images for subtitled version of eps 65, 67, and 92 say "coming soon", but they actually play perfectly fine. 

gunswordfist

Started another Lupin episode a minute before midnight. We throwing time traveling shit now?!

Seriously, the pacing was..all over the place, imo, but I liked it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Another day, another Lupin.. It was the yacht Hollywood whatshername Eye of the Nile episode.

Avaitor

I just finished Outlaw Star, and I still quite like it. It's a little dated in some areas, and the dub is a bit too sped up, but it's still a good watch. The world building is especially tight, which is why I would have loved for more to be made.

I'd gladly donate to a Kickstarter for a second season or OVA.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

An Outlaw Star kickstarted would get backed in like an hour.

I watched episodes 3, 4 and 5 of Erased early this morning.

Episode 3: An intense but for me, mostly feel good episode.
Episode 4: This one was going even better than the last one. I actually screamed "YES!" when Kayo showed up at the door the second before last time this episode and was happy during the next time. Then Satoru does THE DUMB FUCK MOVE OF THE CENTURY! You fucking idiot. :shit: You should have been there.
Episode 5: Back to the future. I wonder what's going to happen next. I'll probably finish the available episode today or after midnight.
Edit 1: It's good to be a fan of an anime series where someone isn't murdered every 13 seconds and they don't use the time traveling as a replacement for writing but as an enhancement  :)
Edit 2: Very coincidental that I watched this episodes on March 2. And on a leap year too.  :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

Judging by Escaflowne, I'm pretty sure Outlaw Star would have no problem whatsoever. Though its dub is still pretty good now and there is no cut foootage to add back in, so I doubt they'd do a kickstarter just like that series.

That said, I wish Funi would get around to re-releasing it already.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Oh, I don't mean a Kickstarter for a new dub- I meant one for a sequel series. A Kickstarter could definitely show the level of interest there would be for one.

New blog!

gunswordfist

I'd predict that the interest would be off the charts. :kabapu:

gunswordfist

I just finished episode 7 and watched 6 before that...now I'm really on edge.

gunswordfist

So does Hulu just stop at 7 episodes for some reason or does Erased have more than that?

VLordGTZ

I think Hulu posts the episodes with a one week delay.  Crunchyroll currently has 8 episodes, and the 9th ep comes out today.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If you have a CR account then you can watch up to the most current episode (which will be uploaded within a few hours from now). If not then you have access only to episodes that are at least one week old or older.

VLordGTZ

I'm not sure where to put this, but Tiger Mask is getting a new anime adaption!
Hopefully it'll be done by a good studio since I'm really interested in seeing more of Asaki Takamori's work.  :)