What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLordGTZ

Funimation's FAQ says that they will be removing subbed content from the website in phases throughout this year, and will lower the subscription price to reflect that.  So, you'll eventually need to be subscribed to both of them to have subs and dubs.

gunswordfist

I am not surprised that Funimation will cover the Mob Psycho 100 dub, given their history with Bones. Am I any less excited? HEKL FUCKING NO!!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

VLordGTZ

If Crunchyroll didn't plan to do it themselves, I was actually expecting Viz to dub Mob Psycho since it's produced by Warner Japan and Viz has the license to their other major titles (JoJo's and Terra Formars). 

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

Yuri on Ice is so much win it hurts.

Avaitor

So I'm finishing Digimon Adventure right now, and I think over the weekend I'll start up Part 3 of JJBA.

But I also want to find time for Fujiko Mine. Maybe later, of course!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Markness

Watched the first episode of Keijo!!!!!!!! and just:  :e_embarrassed:
I wonder if third wave feminists will comment on it?

Foggle

Quote from: Markness on October 08, 2016, 10:43:51 PM
I wonder if third wave feminists will comment on it?
My comment: It's bad. :kabapu:

Dr. Insomniac

I spent the whole episode wondering about the rules in their ass game. Wouldn't they need helmets if asses can cause concussions? What if someone has an illegal ass implant to give their buttcheeks more physical strength? Why are there academies that specify in training a girl's booty?

LumRanmaYasha

When you start trying to rationalize the logic in an anime about girls wrestling each other with their boobs and butts, you've already lost.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Wasn't there already a Dead or Alive game that did this same plot about a decade ago?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on October 09, 2016, 11:30:53 AM
When you start trying to rationalize the logic in an anime about girls wrestling each other with their boobs and butts, you've already lost.
No, the boobs were in Occultic;Nine.

Lord Dalek

I legitimately couldn't write anything on Keijo. It made me so angry.

Markness

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on October 09, 2016, 11:33:56 AM
Wasn't there already a Dead or Alive game that did this same plot about a decade ago?

Don't recall that but Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 does have a Keijo DLC package.