What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 27, 2013, 06:19:07 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 27, 2013, 06:13:25 PM
Then putlocker it, you cheap bastard.

I'm sorry that having $40,000 a year on college tuition hanging over my head counts as being a cheap bastard. :unimpressed:
If $40,000 is your burden, then adding a couple hundred more must be like a drop in the bucket.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 27, 2013, 06:25:31 PM
If $40,000 is your burden, then adding a couple hundred more must be like a drop in the bucket.

Not when you are taking out loans and will have a shit-ton of debt on your hands as soon as you graduate from college (and that's not even taking into account all of the interest that will accumulate). In such cases, people typically save as much money as they can, and if I want to get something that's worth a couple hundred dollars, I'll have to save up for it, which I never really do because I don't make a lot of money being that I barely have time to work in my ridiculous schedule and I do sort of like to eat to stay alive and not faint from mal-nourishment. There's also the fact that my dad who is the only person who is actually able to pay off any of my active tuition fees barely makes enough money to do so and is constantly struggling financially, so I'd kind of consider it to be a dick move to just recklessly spend a shit-ton of money on leisurely things. Typically I'll use whatever spare funds I have to help contribute towards my tuition fee, however small it might be.

So in other words, you suck at finance. :srs:

Dr. Insomniac

Filibuster as much as you want, sir. All I see is a fool unable to reach for the gold in front of him.

Foggle

Cool it, guys. I'm pretty sure - after knowing you lot for more than six years - I'm qualified to say that E-K is not a cheap bastard and Insommy doesn't suck at finance. Let's keep it friendly.

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 27, 2013, 05:56:54 PM
Somebody needs to review this thing and tear it to pieces. I'd do it but I'm bad at doing negative reviews and making them humorous. Foggle, you NEED to do a review of this anime. You're the only one qualified to write about it. :>
Fine fine, I'll do it! :happytime: What's its name again?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 27, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
Filibuster as much as you want, sir. All I see is a fool unable to reach for the gold in front of him.

So, I'm a fool because I don't recklessly spend a lot of money just to buy and watch some TV show that you really like? In other words, you're saying that one's level of intelligence or common sense is determined by what shows they do or do not watch, or even more basically what forms of entertainment they choose to spend money (or not) to indulge in?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me. I'm sure that you will make it real far in life with that logic. :>

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on January 27, 2013, 06:53:45 PM
Cool it, guys. I'm pretty sure - after knowing you lot for more than six years - I'm qualified to say that E-K is not a cheap bastard and Insommy doesn't suck at finance. Let's keep it friendly.

We're just kidding around here (I think). The bickering that goes on between me and Dr. Insomniac is merely just a slightly more mature version of the bickering that goes on between me and GSF. In both cases I'm completely right, of course. :humhumhum:

Fine fine, I'll do it! :happytime: What's it's name again?

蒼い世界の中心で

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 27, 2013, 06:19:07 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 27, 2013, 06:13:25 PM
Then putlocker it, you cheap bastard.

I'm sorry that having $40,000 a year on college tuition hanging over my head counts as being a cheap bastard. :unimpressed:

It's like... the diploma of Damocles.  :blush:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Except instead of a sword its a cumulative loan fee hanging by a single thread. Personally, I'd prefer the sword. :D

Nel_Annette

Indeed. Better chance of survival.

Lord Dalek

Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de. @_@

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 28, 2013, 03:52:31 PM
Quote from: Lord Dalek on January 28, 2013, 03:34:42 PM
Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de. @_@

So, I take it you're a fan. :sly:
Well being an old school Sega fanboy, I'm getting most of the jokes.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Lord Dalek on January 28, 2013, 04:11:25 PM

So tell me, being that I've never played Fantasy Zone before, did Opa-Opa ever have a fantasy about being raped by Sonic?

Also, was said ship ever implied to be a female with bouncy boobs? Just asking....

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 28, 2013, 04:22:28 PM

So tell me, being that I've never played Fantasy Zone before, did Opa-Opa ever have a fantasy about being raped by Sonic?

Also, was said ship ever implied to be a female with bouncy boobs? Just asking....
:unimpressed:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 28, 2013, 04:22:28 PM

....I'm.... not going into that.

Also Alex Kidd was never that much of a badass but that probably explains why he was thrown in a dungeon by Bub and Bob and Golden Ogre.