Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 11:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

Oh sure I like DBZ and One Piece, but there is one good anime that will always remain in my top spots, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo. Here's a bit of background information for those who aren't familiar with Bo-Bobo:

QuoteBo Bobo is a man with the incredible power of hearing the voices of hair and using his own to fight. He uses his power to fight off the Margarita Empire and all of EmperorTsuru Tsuruiina's minions who are stealing the hair off of anyone they find to power up their emperor.

If you like comedy and science fiction, Bo-Bobo is truly recommended for you.

Plot Summary courtesy of Anime News Network.
Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo is (C) 2003 Shonen Jump and Toei Animation

SSJ Jake

Bo-bobo is a pretty funny Fist of the North Star parody. I enjoy it better now knowing it parodies what is now one of my favorite animu series. Too bad the final arc got more serious, bad turn there.

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Neomysterion X. Prime

My favourite character from the series will always be Don Patch. Heck, the series had a pretty good cast altogther.  :thumbup:

Aurora

Oh, yes I remember this. Was the LOLS!  :lol:

Question!

Was this series actually canceled? Or did the manga really just end the same way? ???

LumRanmaYasha

So...guess what today is?

That's right! The 10th anniversary of the Bobobo anime! Hard to believe this show is ten years old, but it is! Sometime soon I'll talk about this show a little more, rank out the story arcs, and post a list of my top ten favorite episodes. I'd do it today if I weren't busy, but c'est la vie, unfortunately.

For now, though, please enjoy what comprises arguably one of the greatest arcs of the series - now in a convenient movie-style format!

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

That's random, but interesting. It'd be neat if the U.S. Disney XD picked it up too, but I'm pretty sure that won't ever happen.

I love how they highlighted Pickles as one of the main characters.  :lol:

Daikun