AiAi
Amigo
Beat
B.D. Joe
Vyse

Guest:
Wreck-It Ralph
Danica Patrick

So I'd guess we'll probably have Alex Kidd, Billy Hatcher, Ulala, Jacky & Akira, Ryo, Upa Upa, and the Chu Chus return, and as for other new characters, I'm not all too sure.Someone from Streets Of Rage, HOTD, Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, and two or three Saturn era characters would make a well rounded list.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Kazuma drives a taxi in Yakuza 5, so that seems like a shoe-in.

Agent G and Detective Washington in an ice cream truck and Bayonetta in a car made entirely out of hair would make me incredibly happy.

Spark Of Spirit

QuoteThe Bonus edition of the thrilling new racing experience from SEGA will contain a brand-new track and character plus various collectable items and will be available as pre-order while supplies last.

The exclusive OutRun Bay track contains all the standard race modes found in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, plus challenges and time trials specific to the track. This time though, the whole race is transformed as you get to speed across the gorgeous shimmering blue ocean as well as the roads in a spectacular level inspired by SEGA?s classic arcade racer OutRun. Sonic the Hedgehog?s popular rival Metal Sonic explodes on to the tracks in the exclusive Metal Sonic Mod Pack in the Bonus Edition of the game; this prototype levitation vehicle was crafted purely to race ? and race it must! In addition to the track and character, an Emoticon Sticker Pack can also be found in the Bonus Edition. These collectables are found throughout the game and are given as rewards for skilful play, high scores and more.

There will be Limited Edition for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed in Europe. More details will follow soon.
THERE'S AN OUTRUN TRACK!

Oh yeah, and Metal Sonic is in.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I really have a hard time getting into racers, and the original Sega All Stars Racing game was kind of hard for me to get into when I tried it (though, to be fair, that's because I utterly suck at it, like I do with all racing games), but I have to admit that the more I here about this new game and its features, the more tempted I get to play it when it comes out.

Spark Of Spirit

I enjoyed the original, but it had some issues that really needed smoothing out, and it seems the sequel will address those issues handily. I'm always up for a good kart racer, and those are hard to come these days.

Oh, apparently the OutRun track is an actual bonus track so it's not part of the in-game 20 tracks. Also apparently Vectorman has been deconfirmed due to character-issues. It's a shame, but I hope a worthy character can take his slot.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Is Joe Musashi already in the roster? Because if not, this would be the perfect chance to add him in there. Hell, I'd even settle for Hotsuma, even though every Shinobi fan on the planet hates that character just because he's not Joe. Either way, as long as the Shinobi series could get some recognition in this game, I'd be happy.

Spark Of Spirit

Joe Musashi is in! He is actually the first character I'm going to try when I play it. A Shinobi track based on Shinobi 3 (particularly the amazing level 4) would also be welcome.

Spark Of Spirit

Golden Axe remix sound-sample!

If this is a sign to come for the soundtrack, then I'm excited!

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Sorry for multiple post but... SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

A Sumo Digital developer reveals that the Stage 1 music from Shinobi 3 will be remixed in the game! We already have the winner for best game soundtrack of the year!

Avaitor

Oh wow, this really is starting to look like an A+ game for Sega fans, at least in terms of music. :thumbup:
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Rynnec

Signed Bayonetta's and Miku's. Not sure who to choose between Ristar and Vectorman.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rynnec on November 18, 2012, 01:05:09 AM
Signed Bayonetta's and Miku's. Not sure who to choose between Ristar and Vectorman.
Oh, at this stage you can vote for any of them the three choices were for the first round. It's the first three to get to 1000 that matter.

I actually like all the choices, and since Alex Kidd is confirmed to be DLC and Joe Musashi is in the game everyone else is gravy.

Shame Kiryu didn't make it, though.  :(