DC Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 08, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

And to be fair you could always explain Snart's stance in this episode contradicting his earlier actions in one of two ways: Either the guy that he killed wasn't really "one of his own" in the way that Heatwave is (more of a true comrade), or it's not beneath him to be a bit of a hypocrite. Neither are great reasons, but it would at least make some sense of his character change.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 16, 2016, 08:05:10 PM
I'm just gonna say it.

The Flash:
Spoiler
The guy in the cell is the real Jay Garrick and the one Zoom just captured is not the real deal.
[close]

After this episode I'm pretty sure of it.
Spoiler
Yep, he was never Jay Garrick to begin with. His real name was always Hunter Zolomon and he was Zoom the whole time. I just don't know how he did it.
[close]

It must be Arrow week.

Spoiler
This might have been one of the best episodes of LoT so far. I particularly like how every character seems to be changing already. Can't wait for next week!
[close]
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Secrets really don't exist in the Arrowverse, do they?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

So what was Kendra's job before she became Hawkwoman?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on March 01, 2016, 12:47:19 AM

Barista?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on March 01, 2016, 01:21:18 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on March 01, 2016, 12:47:19 AM

Barista?
Yes, that's the first time we saw her. Cisco asked her out there twice while she was behind the counter.

Spark Of Spirit

So while Arrow and Flash are off for almost a month, LoT is still going strong. I really don't want to wait a week to see how they get around this.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Another good episode, but I noticed yet another lapse of common sense among the team.

They said that they couldn't just drop Heatwave off in 2016 because he might hurt their families to get revenge, however they could have simply just taken him to STAR Labs in Central City to be locked in one of the metahuman holding facilities. I'm perplexed as to why that option was never even mentioned.

Daikun

NBC picks up Powerless.

It's basically The Office with superheroes. (And yes, it's set in the DC universe.) This might be interesting.

Spark Of Spirit

Lame that everything is off right now except LoT.

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on March 04, 2016, 01:30:38 AM
Another good episode, but I noticed yet another lapse of common sense among the team.

They said that they couldn't just drop Heatwave off in 2016 because he might hurt their families to get revenge, however they could have simply just taken him to STAR Labs in Central City to be locked in one of the metahuman holding facilities. i'm perplexed as to why that option was never even mentioned.
I'm guessing because he could still get out. Not like prisoners haven't escaped from there before.

Dr. Insomniac

Despite more "Goddamn it, Kendra. Use the dagger!" moments and them really hammering the whole "Weren't the 50s so racist?" message, decent episode. Liked the Roger Delgado look on Vandal this week.

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, though that ending sort of came out of nowhere. They sure are good at those.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

My only gripe with the episode was Sara clearly thinking that they had been abandoned at the end. Isn't it obvious that there's probably something going on that would force them to leave for the time being. She should know them better by now.

Other than that, it was good stuff, as usual.

As for Kendra not using the knife, I think it was made pretty clear that Savage was onto her before she even got a chance to use it.

Dr. Insomniac

Last night was probably the best episode of Supergirl so far. I was never a huge fan of all the kryptonite colors, thinking it was too silly to have red kryptonite do this and blue kryptonite do that. But I liked how they made it work here. Melissa Benoist has really made the role her own, and it's fun to see her run through the gamut of all Supergirl's emotions.