King of the Hill

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Out of nowhere, this little exchange came to mind yesterday.

"I know why they call you Pa- cause you're pathetic!"
"And I know why they call you Ma- cause you're always ridin' ma ass!"

Great stuff.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on September 17, 2012, 01:55:48 PM
Out of nowhere, this little exchange came to mind yesterday.

"I know why they call you Pa- cause you're pathetic!"
"And I know why they call you Ma- cause you're always ridin' ma ass!"

Great stuff.
LOL.

Another one was in the bass episode where Dale follows Hank to see "Jack" and the exchange is something like:

"Dale, what are you doing here?!"
"I tailed you through every twist and turn through this labyrinth of dead end roads and stop signs... By the way, I need directions home."

Something like that, it was just too funny.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

The wrestling episode. God damn, I love the wrestling episode.

HANK: I thought you were busy teaching girls to blow up basketballs. When did this turn into a desire to ruin wrestling?
PEGGY: Oh, give me a break. I don't see how having a girl on the team would ruin it. Did a woman judge ruin the Supreme Court?
HANK: Yes, and that woman's name was Earl Warren!

BOBBY: Uh-huh. Wrestling. It's the best sport ever, Dad! There's no running!
HANK: Way to go, boy! Wrestling's a damn fine sport. Hell, it's an Olympic sport! And this is offered through the school, isn't it? Not some guy in a van with a camcorder?

and

PEGGY: Well, Dooley, a pre-teen girl is like a skinny little tree about to enter the hurricane of adolescence. And if we don't protect and nurture this little tree, before you know it she'll be bitter and pregnant. For that reason, I'm asking the principal for a new basketball for the girls.

If I posted every quote from this show that I love, this post would be waaaay too long.

Avaitor

Y'no, tz has threads for Simpsons and Family Guy quotes, we could make fill one with KOTH quotes no problem.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

I second that.

Last episode I've seen, by the way, was Chasing Bobby (the one where Hank's truck "dies"). Great stuff.

Eddy

"I have a girlfriend!"
"Well, way to go son! ...She is real, right? She isn't imaginary or on a cereal box or something?"

Eddy

"This girl who lives here said I like fruit pies..."
"Nonsense! A tough guy like you? You like sports!"

Spark Of Spirit

If you want an episode with tons of great quotes, "And They Call It Bobby Love" is chock full of them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Oh whoa. I'll be watching that later.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

Avaitor

They couldn't find a way to add in "that boy ain't right"? Huh.

New blog!

Kiddington

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" still makes it work, though.

Avaitor

"Do you mind if I open this window, and let this kitty in??

New blog!

Kiddington

Caught "Be True to Your Fool" for the first time last night. I don't recall having seen this one before.

Uh...   :whuh: