My blog

Started by Pharass, July 19, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharass

A couple of months ago I started a blog and now, I've finally decided to indulge in some shameless self-promotion and mention it here. Here's a link, I decided to use my real name for the blog since I thought Pharass' All-Purpose Blog sounded a bit silly. There's not much written, yet (mostly because I'm lazy when it comes to stuff I do in my spare-time), but I hope you'll pop in for a visit anyway. I'll look forward to it.
Be seeing you.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

gunswordfist

Interesting blog. I'll have to follow it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Il

Nice!
Be sure to make a link to it in your AR profile, signature, or both if you wish.

LumRanmaYasha

Cool blog, Pharass! I really like your favorite creators and favorite female villains lists.  :thumbup:

You remind me that I've been meaning to make my own blog for a long time now. Maybe I can finally get on that before the end of the summer... :sweat:

The Shadow Gentleman

Sweet man, I always love hearing what you have to say. I'll definitely make sure to follow it.

Avaitor

Wow, this looks really cool, and I especially love your villainesses list! I definitely need to save this.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Awesome blog. I really love your female villains list in particular. I also browsed through your favorite creators list and noticed the name Osamu Dezaki show up. I was wondering if that is, perchance, the very same Osamu Dezaki who is credited as the series director for Ashita no Joe (based on my favorite manga)? If so, what other stuff has he worked on that you would recommend? I'd love to check them out.

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on July 19, 2014, 10:31:50 PM
I was wondering if that is, perchance, the very same Osamu Dezaki who is credited as the series director for Ashita no Joe (based on my favorite manga)? If so, what other stuff has he worked on that you would recommend? I'd love to check them out.

Pharass can probably tell you about more of Dezaki's stuff than I can, but I personally know Dezaki worked on The Rose of Versailles, which is considered one of the greatest anime and shojo series ever, Aim for the Ace!, a classic highly influential shojo tennis series, as well as the Dororo and Space Adventure Cobra anime. Having seen the latter two, I'd recommend anyone check 'em out (as for myself, I've been meaning to watch ROV and Ace! for ages, which is why I know so much about them).

gunswordfist

Quote from: Cartoon X on July 19, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
Cool blog, Pharass! I really like your favorite creators and favorite female villains lists.  :thumbup:

You remind me that I've been meaning to make my own blog for a long time now. Maybe I can finally get on that before the end of the summer... :sweat:
You do have a tumblr, ya know...

LumRanmaYasha

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting.  :D But I honestly don't like the tumblr format, so I'm just going to make a new blog on Blogspot.

gunswordfist

Can't blame ya. Blogspot does seem more appropriate.

Avaitor

Yeah, tumblr isn't much for writing, especially if you're not a fan of most SJWs.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

The hell is a sjw?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 20, 2014, 03:04:08 PM
The hell is a sjw?
The opposite of guys like Amazing Atheist.

LumRanmaYasha