Deadly Premonition

Started by Spark Of Spirit, July 01, 2011, 11:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy

I'm so excited for this it's ridiculous. Easily one of my most anticipated games of 2013.

There are some screen comparisons here: http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/images-and-screens-galore-from-the-deadly-premonition-directors-cut/

Spark Of Spirit

I'll be getting it, but I do wish I could have a Wii U version for having the map on the screen and off-TV play. The game deserves to be available everywhere!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

There needs to be a Wii U version and a 3DS version.

Spark Of Spirit

I'd even buy a Vita version and I don't have a Vita.

By the way, did you ever beat it, Foggle? The plot is surprisingly rewarding.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Unfortunately, no. I played a good deal of it with my friend on his Xbox, but after we heard about the Director's Cut we decided to stop playing it until that came out. I had my own copy, but I never really felt like playing through the bits we'd already put into it again, so I ended up giving it to another friend as a birthday gift.

I'll absolutely be getting the DC day 1 and will do my best to 100% it.

Quote from: Eddy on January 28, 2013, 07:18:02 PM
There needs to be a Wii U version and a 3DS version.
And PC.

Spark Of Spirit

I'd find a way to get it there as well.

Quote from: Foggle on January 28, 2013, 07:29:14 PM
Unfortunately, no. I played a good deal of it with my friend on his Xbox, but after we heard about the Director's Cut we decided to stop playing it until that came out. I had my own copy, but I never really felt like playing through the bits we'd already put into it again, so I ended up giving it to another friend as a birthday gift.

I'll absolutely be getting the DC day 1 and will do my best to 100% it.
You will need to give us full impressions, of course. I always enjoying seeing people's reactions to the game, it's one of the few game stories that succeeds in doing what it sets out to do.

Foggle

The story is incredibly interesting and the dialogue/presentation hilarious from what I played of it. Definitely one of the best of this gen in that regard.

Peanutbutter

So far, I'm enjoying it. Some of York's dialogue is hilarious, and I can't help thinking Zach is supposed to be me. I'm not sure I like the zombies though, they'd be fine and perfectly creepy if only they would just stop moaning the same stock phrases over and over.  :oo: I am liking all the characters so far, even Sheriff Woodman.

Foggle

Deadly Premonition is a game best played with friends. It's much funnier that way. :D

Daikun