Unpopular Opinions On Gaming

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, November 09, 2011, 11:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Actually, I believe that most people on this board either dislike it, or are completely indifferent to it (I fall into the latter category, myself).

As for Disney games, the only ones that I've ever truly cared about are the ones made by Capcom in the 90's.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on August 18, 2015, 07:16:31 PM
Actually, I believe that most people on this board either dislike it, or are completely indifferent to it (I fall into the latter category, myself).

As for Disney games, the only ones that I've ever truly cared about are the ones made by Capcom in the 90's.
This.

The only Disney game I'm waiting on is more Remastered games from WayForward. Disney is missing out on so much easy money on that.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

With the recent interest in Darkwing Duck matching or surpassing the same interest in DuckTales, and the Rescue Rangers movie still possibly happening, you'd think that we would get remasters for those games by now.

Or more sets, too.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It's also that Remastered outdid expectations. That's usually both a sign for Disney and Capcom to begin milking something dry.

In that case, I hardly see it as a bad thing. They have the engine built, they have someone willing to do it, and they have people willing to buy it. Just do it, already.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

The Kingdom Hearts games have pretty good music and boss battles, as well as the general entertainment factor of Goofy and Donald Duck being your best friends. I wouldn't really say the series is Disney pandering, myself - certainly not to the extent of something like Once Upon a Time - especially since they seem to be more aimed at a Japanese audience. They're very much celebrations of both Disney and Final Fantasy (though, of course, the story is about as confusing as MGS and the gameplay definitely won't be to everyone's taste). They really hit it out of the park at times, like with the Timeless River level.

gunswordfist

I barely got to play them but I'm definitely interested and 3 looks great!

gunswordfist

Abel is the best new Street Fighter IV character.