What You Want Is Not What They Want

Started by gunswordfist, June 02, 2011, 11:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

What things in gaming you want to happen that you're sure nobody else will want?

Me? I remember Megaman 10 has an easy mode. I want people to have to pay for DLC to have easy mode in all downloadable titles while games become slightly less expensive because of the removal of that mode.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

All multiplayer map packs and new characters should be free, IMO.

Spark Of Spirit

When I say I want new platformers, I mean like World 1-1, Act 1, Level 1, stage progression platformers. I want to run through stages, bopping, or taking out enemies and explore the environments with my skills. I don't want each level to be a puzzle that I have to figure out by slowing down and wasting time thinking about when I could be running around jumping on stuff.

If I want that, I'll play a puzzle game and not a platformer.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of puzzle platformers (or masochism platformers which are basically the same thing) flooding the genre recently. I want more classic, Metroidvania, and action platformers that are based on action and exploration at your own pace.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on June 02, 2011, 11:36:03 AM
All multiplayer map packs and new characters should be free, IMO.
Come on, everyone and their grandma wants that.
Quote from: Desensitized on June 02, 2011, 11:46:41 AM
When I say I want new platformers, I mean like World 1-1, Act 1, Level 1, stage progression platformers. I want to run through stages, bopping, or taking out enemies and explore the environments with my skills. I don't want each level to be a puzzle that I have to figure out by slowing down and wasting time thinking about when I could be running around jumping on stuff.

If I want that, I'll play a puzzle game and not a platformer.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of puzzle platformers (or masochism platformers which are basically the same thing) flooding the genre recently. I want more classic, Metroidvania, and action platformers that are based on action and exploration at your own pace.
Yes, we get it already. You're the only person on Earth who wants good games.  :blush: I'd kill for an HD SOTN style Castlevania and of course I'm in love with the 3 level style of stages that Sonic 2 had.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody