"Troll 2" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Lord Dalek, July 13, 2011, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

THE ORIGINAL BOOGEYMAN IS BACK!

"THEY'RE EATING HER!........................AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME..................................OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Release Date: July 22, 1992 (DTV)
Studio: Filmirage (MGM)
Director: Claudio Fragasso (as "Drake Floyd")
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1 (Open Matte)
Starring: Michael Stephenson, George Hardy, Margo Prey, Connie McFarland, Robert Ormsby

Plot Summary: A young child is terrified to discover that a planned family trip is to be haunted by vile plant-eating monsters out of his worst nightmare. His attempt to save his beloved family is assisted by the spectre of his deceased grandfather. Also, there are NO trolls in this movie, only goblins.

COMMENTS?

LD Talkback #121 (C&P'd from TZ)

I was shocked and astounded to see this had come out on Blu-Ray. Naturally I bought it.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm only familiar with one infamous scene from the movie, but that horrendously unintentionally hilarious scene is enough to have me interested in seeing this movie. After I finally get around to watching Army of Darkness, this movie will be the next on my list of the "so bad its good" genre of sorts.

Eddy

I saw this movie for the first time not so long ago when it was streaming on Netflix (it might still be there, actually). I loved it, naturally.

I love how these are vegetarian goblins so they have to turn people into plants so they can eat them. Why not just... you know... eat some plants?

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Eddy on July 14, 2011, 12:07:13 AM
I love how these are vegetarian goblins so they have to turn people into plants so they can eat them. Why not just... you know... eat some plants?
Because belts can't tighten their belts to stop the hunger pains.

Avaitor

"Do you see this writing...? Do you know what it means...? Hospitality. And you can't piss on hospitality! I WON'T ALLOW IT!"

Just saw this for bad movie night last night, along with The Human Centipede (yeah...). Good show, but I still prefer Wiseau's opus.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Eddy

Quote from: Avaitor on July 29, 2011, 10:23:23 AMalong with The Human Centipede (yeah...).
I still don't know why I watched this whole thing.  :shit: