PlayStation All-Stars To The Rescue

Started by Eddy, April 27, 2012, 03:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

I still believe GAF is the only place that really cares about the game.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Rynnec

Considering who's there, that's not suprising.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

My brother bought it on Black Friday. It's not really a bad game, and its definitely not a Smash Bros clone, but its hindered so hard by its lack of an identity.

The majority of the roster is from games of the last decade with the majority of them were 1-week-wonders at best. The theme itself is presented in an incredibly generic and uninspired manner. The gameplay is pretty much Digimon Rumble Arena with a little bit of Brawl resulting in fights being almost impossible to figure out. The thing that kills it for me most of all is how little momentum is allowed in the game. Your character has to stay in one place to even perform a combo and it completely destroys the flow of the match when anyone can walk right over and interrupt your fight.

Kiddington

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT FAT PRINCESS ISN'T REASON ENOUGH TO BUY THIS  :light:

...but seriously, everything I've read makes this sound about as bare-bones as a fighting game can get. Maybe I'm just used to the completionist nightmare scenarios of SSB (which, I love to a point), but this... this just sounds boring as hell. I mean, by reviews alone, at least.

Doesn't matter to me anyway though, I still don't have a PS3.  .3.