Most Anticipated Movies of 2012

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, March 16, 2012, 02:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Oh, OK, then I agree with you. Die Hard 2 certainly wasn't a bad movie, but it completely missed the mark of what made the 1st movie so great and it just felt like a typical boring action movie. The key word their being "boring," as I was extremely bored while watching that movie. I didn't care about any of the characters, the villains were completely forgettable (I literally remember nothing about them), and the action scenes were so tame and lackluster in comparison to the first movie.

Spark Of Spirit

The only thing I remember about 2 villain-wise is the betrayal and that guy getting pointlessly knifed.

For a series prided on memorable villains to match wits with McLain, it fell short on that mark.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on November 23, 2012, 08:52:32 PM
I liked Live Free or Die Hard, honestly. Its at the very least a better movie than Die Hard 2, though nowhere near a classic like 1 and 3 were, IMO.
Oh, I agree. It's just that the awkward theater edit just came out so jumbled.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/