Legacy Of Kain sequel?

Started by gunswordfist, May 27, 2013, 03:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

OH SHIT!

I hope this also means the original Blood Omen will get a proper PC re-release. It's yet to turn up on GOG or Steam, and the retail version crashes my computer whenever I try to run it.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If there really is a new LoK game in the works, then I'd take that news with a grain of salt. We don't know if it'd be a long-due sequel or a needless reboot. Also, from what I've heard, the last LoK game, Defiance, was a pretty underwhelming release for fans, scrapping many of the fun puzzle and adventure elements of previous games for mediocre and mundane hack n' slash style gameplay (not to say that hack n' slash gameplay is inherently bland itself, because I fucking love a good hack n' slash, but Defiance was apparently very shallow and boring).

That said, this has reminded me that I need to get the LoK games off of steam at some point. Hopefully we can get both of the Blood Omen games to release on Steam, as well.

Foggle

I think Blood Omen 2 is already on Steam. Unfortunately, the first one is owned by Activision and has major problems running on modern hardware, so that might never see a fixed up re-release unless we get a new LoK game - good or not.