Let's Talk Replay Value

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, June 29, 2011, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

You can't even spell Gadien right so don't lecture me you schoolboy bitch  :sly:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 30, 2011, 09:32:57 PM
You can't even spell Gadien right so don't lecture me you schoolboy bitch  :sly:

WTF? It's "Gaiden" you little fuck-tard. I doubt you could even spell DMC without forgetting the M or something, you little pussy bitch. Be glad you never met me in real life. I'd curb-stomp your little bitch-ass and your shitty ass gramar. :sly:

gunswordfist

I have a fetish for fucking goats. I'm a sick pervert who stalks little girls. EK can edit my posts all he wants but these facts remain true, as well as the fact that no matter how much I try to make myself look good, everyone on the forum thinks I'm a scrawny little bitch (which I am), and I would never want to meet EK in real life as he would stick my head up my ass and make me cry and bitch like the little shit that I am before smashing my brain into the ground. I should probably kill myself and rid my annoying and utterly pointless existence from this world.

Spark Of Spirit

You know what I was just playing that did the "extra mode" or "Hard difficulty" right? Of all games it was Kirby's Dream Land.

Enemies all have new sprites and new patterns, there are more obstacles, and as a result you die a hell of a lot faster. The bosses have totally new patterns, as well.

A Kirby game has a better hard mode than most games. What the hell?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 01, 2011, 01:35:47 AM
I have a fetish for fucking goats. I'm a sick pervert who stalks little girls. EK can edit my posts all he wants but these facts remain true, as well as the fact that no matter how much I try to make myself look good, everyone on the forum thinks I'm a scrawny little bitch (which I am), and I would never want to meet EK in real life as he would stick my head up my ass and make me cry and bitch like the little shit that I am before smashing my brain into the ground. I should probably kill myself and rid my annoying and utterly pointless existence from this world.

You were saying, GSF....:sly:

gunswordfist

EK, you spent way too much time on that edit. Get a doctor, fast.

Quote from: Desensitized on July 01, 2011, 04:23:32 PM
You know what I was just playing that did the "extra mode" or "Hard difficulty" right? Of all games it was Kirby's Dream Land.

Enemies all have new sprites and new patterns, there are more obstacles, and as a result you die a hell of a lot faster. The bosses have totally new patterns, as well.

A Kirby game has a better hard mode than most games. What the hell?
Isn't this Nintendo's speciality? I know the first Zelda and I believe the first Mario too. IDK because I almost never have beaten a Nintendo game. So fucking hard

talonmalon333

I was just about to make fun of Ensatsu-ken for taking the time to edit this due to having no life, but then I realized... yeah, all of this is true.

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on July 02, 2011, 12:36:38 AM

I was just about to make fun of Ensatsu-ken for taking the time to edit this due to having no life, but then I realized... yeah, all of this is true.
:D Alright, back on topic you dorks