E3 2016

Started by Spark Of Spirit, June 13, 2016, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Nioh is still one of my most anticipated games of the year. Hopefully it redeems Team Ninja. If it's good, then that means Ninja Gaiden 4 actually has a real shot at being great again.

Daxdiv

Looking forward to

New LoZ
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Souls & Fleshy Spirits
Crash Bandicoot remakes
Pokemon Sun & Moon
Ever Oasis
Dragon Quest VII

What can I say, I love RPGs.

Foggle

Finally, Nier 2 gameplay footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y

This is basically an old-school 3D platformer boss combined with a bullet hell game and I love it so much. Thank you based Yoko.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 16, 2016, 12:14:05 PM
Not necessarily new games, but I do have a few games that successfully hyped me up from their presentations and footage.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Spider-Man
Cuphead
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shadow Warrior 2
Yooka-Laylee

Also interested in the new Quake and Wolfenstein announcements, but id Interactive IPs are pretty much expected to be great from now on.

All things considered, it wasn't as bad this year as I was expecting. Pretty good spread of genres, too.
Yes, alladis is what I want and Nier and Ni-Oh. Gaming is looking up!! Also, watched the Shaetae trailer a day or two ago and it looks great! She'll be right at home with my other Vita platformers.
Quote from: Daxdiv on June 16, 2016, 01:08:55 PM
Looking forward to

New LoZ
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Souls & Fleshy Spirits
Crash Bandicoot remakes
Pokemon Sun & Moon
Ever Oasis
Dragon Quest VII

What can I say, I love RPGs.
Beyond Oasis sequel?
I guess the remastered Crashes will be remakes
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on June 16, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
Finally, Nier 2 gameplay footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y

This is basically an old-school 3D platformer boss combined with a bullet hell game and I love it so much. Thank you based Yoko.
Holy shit, bullet hell hack n slash! This just went up on my list. The game is gorgeous.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Four player goodness!!! I hope there's a Steam version so I can play this nline for free.

Spark Of Spirit

So far it's PS4 only, but who knows? It doesn't look too complicated to port to everything.

Other games:

River City: Tokyo Rumble (the Renegade remake)
Bloodstained
Shantae
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Rynnec

Sad to say that there wasn't any particular game at E3 that made me excited, there was some cool stuff I guess, but nothing to salivate over.

Spark Of Spirit

More Shadow Warrior 2.

The way they're doing the levels is intriguing.

Daikun