Regular Show

Started by Daxdiv, December 31, 2010, 11:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: Daikun on September 16, 2014, 06:28:47 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on September 16, 2014, 03:15:10 PMHoly shit, Hi-Five Ghost can talk!

??? He has always talked.
I'm watching from the beginning. I haven't seen the show since early in season 2, which is why this is news to me.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Daikun

Season 6 starts October 9.

gunswordfist

So that's what muscle man's mom looks like.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Il Juude

Oh snap that ending for this week's episode.

Hype and tension. Hype and tension.

Daikun

The one-dimensional love interest returns. Yay, I'm excited. :imnothappy:

LumRanmaYasha

Margaret's back? Meeehhhh. I think I'll continue my hiatus from the series a bit longer after all.

Nel_Annette

Ergh. The focus on relationships nearly killed this series for me. I don't think I've seen a new episode in weeks. Lemme know when we're back to crazy.

gunswordfist

i wish the show was brave enough to remove margaret forever. with that said, she's much better than cloudy j so if she replaces her then that would be great.

Avaitor

I'm still behind, but I have to admit that so far, I prefer Eileen to Margaret.

Then again, I'm partial to her design. I swear that she comes right out of a Dr. Seuss story.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

i can see the resemblance. hehe eileen has been pretty much just a background character to me. she did play a big role in the very best margaret/mordecai episode though.

Peanutbutter

I thought for a while Margaret would return, I just didn't know when. I don't mind Margaret, just please don't have Mordecai backslide by dumping CJ for her.  :immad: Mordecai's fling with Margaret got old because it was too dragged out, whereas with CJ it's been better paced and has fleshed him out better. Judging by how convenient it was CJ came in just after she left, I at least think there's a strong possibility that Mordecai will let Margret go. After he probably takes time to "figure things out" I'm sure.

gunswordfist

I missed the most of the episodes in between the dating site episode and the halloween special so mordo being fleshed out is news. i just remember it being kind of annoying that mordecai was still awkward around women he likes after all the time he spent with margaret. that was a serious backslide.

gunswordfist

this has to be the thomas episode.

gunswordfist

i am glad to see thomas go.