Games That You Think Other Members On This Board Should Play

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 11, 2013, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I know. I've still never played Black. ek said I specifically never finished NGB.
Quote from: Foggle on October 13, 2013, 04:55:54 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on October 13, 2013, 04:11:48 PM
James Bond 007 Everything Or Nothing (Xbox or PS2) - The absolute best TPS you've never played. It has a ton of gadgets, guns and missions types: racing, motorcycle (including my 2nd favorite motorcycle sequence in gaming), falling down a mountainside, helicopter, etc. etc. Also, Willem Dafoe is the Bond villain in this game and unlike Beyond, he's in a good game this time. :sly:
I actually have played this game, probably three times through at that. It was one of my favorite games at the time. I wish I still had a copy.
Me too. :'( Now ek just has to join the fold and you, The Warriors, now. :thinkin:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 13, 2013, 05:29:25 PMI've never played BLACK, dumbass but I've played the regular version, dumbass. And you just said I never FINISHED Black. Make up your mind.

You are aware that Ninja Gaiden Black is the SAME game as Ninja Gaiden only with added featues, right? If I said NGB, you should have at least known that I was referring to the first game in general, since that's how everyone pretty much refers to the 1st 3D NG game to not have them confuse it with the NES version. Also, you did say before that you hadn't finished Ninja Gaiden at one point in time.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on October 13, 2013, 09:36:44 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on October 13, 2013, 05:29:25 PMI've never played BLACK, dumbass but I've played the regular version, dumbass. And you just said I never FINISHED Black. Make up your mind.
Also, you did say before that you hadn't finished Ninja Gaiden at one point in time.
There we go. Show me a link where I said that. If you can't then SHUT UP :sly:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Everyone already remembers you saying it dumbass. You're the only idiot who thinks you actually have anything to hide in the first place. :>

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Gunswordfist - Big Rigs TruckingNinja Commando. The game where ninjas blow things up because they're also commandos.

You're not the easiest person to recommend games to.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 11, 2013, 07:53:30 PM

Daxdiv:

1. Phoenix Wright everything - This sounds like something you'd like.
2. Henry Hattsworth & The Puzzling Adventure - Shame we'll never get a sequel.

I already played the first 4 Ace Attorney games and I'm waiting for Dual Destinies. Downloaded and played the demo, seemed pretty interesting and felt like the series never left us. Thank God I invested in a 32 GB SD Card now. Need to give Investigations another shot.  Hatsworth however is a game I never got around to, maybe I'll try keeping my eye out for it.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 14, 2013, 06:51:53 PM
Gunswordfist - Big Rigs TruckingNinja Commando. The game where ninjas blow things up because they're also commandos.

You're not the easiest person to recommend games to.
Only because you don't know what games I've played. Everyone knows which types I like. ;) Sounds good. And I need to replay Shock Troopers. Played it on gametap.com when that site was good but it played slow on my computee.

Kiddington

1. Wario Land: Shake It! - Seriously. I think I'm the only one on this board who's played it.

I've played it. Only as a rental, though; it's been on my buy list for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it.

AND WOW GUYS WAY TO NOT RECOMMEND ANYTHING FOR ME GOD I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS  :whuh:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Kiddington on October 18, 2013, 01:50:57 PM
1. Wario Land: Shake It! - Seriously. I think I'm the only one on this board who's played it.

I've played it. Only as a rental, though; it's been on my buy list for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it.

AND WOW GUYS WAY TO NOT RECOMMEND ANYTHING FOR ME GOD I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS  :whuh:
1. Klonoa
2. A Boy & His Blob / Batman: The Brave & The Bold
3. Excitebots

There!  O0
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Sorry, I would have given you some recommendations, but in your case I really have no clue what you have and haven't played aside from a lot of JRPGs. I also am not sure what exactly I could recommend that I'd be sure you'd like, since I'm not quite as familiar with your gaming preferences as I am with some other members on this board.

As usual, I recommend Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma to pretty much anyone who likes 3rd person action/adventure games, but that's a bit too general, of course.

Grave

This is hard, especially when my taste in games differs from almost everyone here.

I think I can suggest some fighting games (There'd be no point in suggesting hack n slashers these days when most have played more than me at this point) to Ensatsu-ken and Rynnec, and I would think that Rynnec has played it at one point or another.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+ (R is out in Japan and suppose to come out before this year is up. I hope the netcode is better)

I won't lie, the game is not exactly easy to learn, and the creator (whose name escapes me at the moment) intended for it to be that way, but once you do learn it (I'm just getting into it to be honest. Couldn't find anyone else that played, and the netcode sucks) I hear that it's very rewarding. There is so much to learn that it can probably be overwhelming. I thought I'd throw this out there anyway because KoF and BB's mechanics are up there as well.

talonmalon333

I recommend Paper Mario to practically everyone here who has not yet played it. It has to be one of the most welcoming RPGs ever. I'd say that even more so than for its sequel, which I find to be better in practically every way.

gunswordfist

I recommend The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction to everyone.

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle, Resident Evil Revelations is on sale in the 3DS E-Shop right now for $9.99.

Is the full game worth it?