Games That You Think Other Members On This Board Should Play

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 11, 2013, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

I actually knew a place by my old house that had a fairly cheap copy of one of the games (I think the first?) that I thought about getting since I couldn't pawn off my sister's old GBC. Before my NC trip, I'm going back there, so I can look for it again.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

They're all really good. Just some people prefer other games in the series to others. My personal favorites are Shake It and II, though I really like 4 as well.

You can't really go wrong with any of them, though I find 3 very obscure in figuring out where to go and what to do.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

i have yet to beat wario land. wario land 4 was the first gba game i owned. i loved the graphics. i have yet to play the others. i love how nintendo gave so many mario characters their own spinoff series.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I actually have played some of the older Wario Land games back in the day, albeit I barely remember anything about them. As for the Wii games, it's on my long backlog of games that I need to play when I finally get one.

Foggle

http://animationrevelation.com/forum/index.php?topic=1175.0  :humhumhum:

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 05, 2014, 04:56:04 PM
Everyone here should play the Wario Land games.
I actually do have Wario Land 2 on my 3DS! It's a really great game. I need to get around to beating it, as well as picking up the other entries in the series (especially Shake It for dat soundtrack).

Rynnec

I played my cousins copy of Wario Land 2 ages ago, and liked what I played. I own Wario Land 4 and thought it was pretty good too, though I hardly remember anything about it other than this awesome title theme. (Which should've been in Smash 4, btw) I do own Wario Land Shake It, and I love what I've played with it, and should probably continue with it ASAP.