Abridged Series

Started by LumRanmaYasha, December 20, 2013, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Quote from: Peanutbutter on November 27, 2016, 03:39:07 PMOh, and Dende is finally back!

You mean... Super Kami Dende!

Still, pretty hilarious episode.

LumRanmaYasha

Not gonna lie, I thought the return of Dende Super Kami Dende was more hilarious than their intro for Mr. Satan, but it was a hilarious episode all-around. Arguably among their funniest to date! And dang, that scene animating 16's origin story was really well-done and a great addition. Wonder if we'll see more original animated bits like that interspersed into the episodes down the line.

Daikun

Daikun

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Wen Broly?

WEN Broly!?

WEN BROLY!!?

NOW BROLY!

In all seriousness, this may be my favorite thing TFS has ever abridged if part 2 is just as good as the first half. Really glad to see them finally reference Lord Beerus, as well.

Peanutbutter

What was the Beerus reference?

Daikun

Quote from: Peanutbutter on January 08, 2017, 09:43:19 PMWhat was the Beerus reference?

...Did you even watch it? :whuh: It's literally in the first minute.

Peanutbutter

.....Can't you just tell me what it was? Why the attitude?  :wth:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The part where King Kai said: "Maybe it was Beerus...." in reference to who could have possibly destroyed the South Galaxy.

Peanutbutter

Thank you, Aviator. That went over my head becasue it was said fast. Beerus' name wasn't easy for me to make out.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Peanutbutter on January 08, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
Thank you, Aviator. That went over my head becasue it was said fast. Beerus' name wasn't easy for me to make out.
Aviator?

Daikun

Daikun

The crossover we've all waited for: Yugi vs. Cell!

Daikun

Daikun