Abridged Series

Started by LumRanmaYasha, December 20, 2013, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

YGO:TAS 68!

Also, according to Team Four Star's main page, DBZA 53 is 92% done! :joy:

Daikun

Gigguk has started a new series: Anime in 5 Minutes!

Debut episode: Sword Art Online (season 1 only, though)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

In celebration of reaching over 2,000,000 subscribers, TFS has released The World's Strongest Abridged: https://youtu.be/AIxv9LynH1g

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on May 06, 2016, 06:17:53 PM
In celebration of reaching over 2,000,000 subscribers, TFS has released The World's Strongest Abridged: https://youtu.be/AIxv9LynH1g

It was mostly good, but that ending was LITERALLY tacked on. I don't think switching out one of the villains personalities was necessary. It was fine otherwise, but I wish Kaiser would have been more patient and waited until after they abridged more of the Cell Saga first. Right after doing the episode where Cell announces the Cell Games would have been the perfect slot for it.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

They kind of couldn't wait on it since Kaiser promised that they'd abridge this movie after hitting 2 million subscribers. He was simply just staying true to his word.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Glad this came sooner than expected. Usually after one of the movies it takes them an extra month. I loved Cell's impression of Trunks the most, and the very end Vegeta and Krillin almost bonding was great too. Next episode should finally give us You-Know-Who, whom I suspect under Team Four Star will steal the show the rest of this season.

Daikun

Gigguk is back with Anime in 5 Minutes!

This episode: Tokyo Ghoul

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

So TeamFourStar is doing clips of Super. Consider this the closest we'll get to DBSA for the next few years.

Daikun

Daikun

Daxdiv

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

That was so worth the wait. :joy:

I just love how much passion and knowledge TFS has for this franchise and everything Toriyama, from the tons of on-point references (including Dr. Slump), to the hilarious reworkings of the in-Universe lore and products in regard to the side-jokes like they did with that Hetap commercial.

And fuck the Cell Games. Seeing TFS's version of Mr. Satan is where all of the hype is really at.

Daxdiv

Oh yeah, I am so looking forward to seeing their interpretation of Mr. Satan as well. I do wonder how many WWE references they'll have in regards to him as well and knowing how much of a big fan of the original DBZ the staff is, I wonder how they'll handle the Hercule/Mr. Satan thing. My money is on them saying that Hercule was a stage name he took during the PG era of whatever promotional thing he was in.