Attack on Titan

Started by Daikun, February 16, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So....this is a thing....

I don't know, this just sounds weird to me, but I'll probably read it, anyways. Now, if this were Deadpool Kills the Titan Universe and makes fun of manga in general, I'd totally be up for that. But, alas, that'd actually be cool, so it's not going to happen.

Foggle

That actually sounds pretty great. I do think Deadpool Kills The Manga Universe would be better, though.

Avaitor

Manga in general does sound a little big, though. The Jump universe would work just as well.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, that'd be a bit too much ground to cover. :sweat:

Maybe if it was limited to a certain brand like Shonen Jump or something, and only included its most popular series, then it could work. I mean, who wouldn't love to read Deadpool Kills the Naruto and Bleach Universes? :joy:

LumRanmaYasha

I think a Deadpool and Gintama crossover could be really great, myself.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

goody2shoes

Uh, you don't mind this do you? :sweat: I just feel like it needs to be immortalized, somehow.

Foggle

Daxdiv

10/10 sig. Would read again!

On AoT meeting Marvel, I can't wait for Spider-Man to show those cadets how to swing.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Yes, GSF is always amusing.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-13/attack-on-titan-marvel-crossover-also-features-guardians-of-the-galaxy/.81010

The Guardians of the Galaxy are in it as well.

This mainly just seems like it'll be a messy mash-up of everything that's popular with Marvel right now in a crossover with the current most popular manga series. That said, if it sucks, it'd at least make for an entertaining Linkara review.

LumRanmaYasha

Daikun

Daikun