gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

Well unless someone puts the results in the randomizer for me, this tournament will be postponed until I get internet since copy pasting from my brother's phone is hell. I tried. :'(

gunswordfist

talon, please vote real soon. I have real internet for a short time and I'm about to attempt to start round 2.

gunswordfist

Round 1, Match#83 Results:

1. Tekken 3 - Nina Williams -                                                   2, 4, 2, 4, 2=14
2. Journey to Silius - Underground Concourse (Stage 2) -       4, 2, 4, 2, 3=15
3. Max Payne - Just Forget About It -                                      1, 1, 1, 1, 4=8
4. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Cannon Canyon - 3, 3, 3, 3, 1=13

Journey to Silius and Nina Williams advance to Round 2 now!

And round 1 is over. The random generator site is acting stupid. I've been trying to get it to work but now it suddenly says it has a 4000 character limit. Anyone know of another random tournament generator site?

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 15, 2014, 12:01:34 PM

And round 1 is over. The random generator site is acting stupid. I've been trying to get it to work but now it suddenly says it has a 4000 character limit. Anyone know of another random tournament generator site?

Don't worry about that. It also said that when I put in all the matches for the opening tournament for round 1, but when I went through the list it still had all the entries divided up into matches. Just check through and see if the number of matches match up to how many themes are in round 2, but it should be fine.

gunswordfist

It just plain doesn't load the matches now. At first it would do 15 matches with 57 out of the 166 entries. It cut off quite a few. I'm still looking for an alternate site.

LumRanmaYasha

Huh, that's weird, I haven't had that problem before. That's a bummer. I've tried looking for alternate sites but none of them were quite as convenient, so I hope you have better luck than I did.  :sweat:

gunswordfist

I'm just going to split the entries in half if I can get internet again real quick.

talonmalon333

Wasn't interested in this round. I'm waiting for round 2. :awesome:

Rynnec

Out of curiosity, gsf, just where was that "good" fighting game rock music you were talking about? :sly: