Marvel's Hulu-verse

Started by Daikun, February 11, 2019, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Even though the animated Deadpool series sadly never saw the light of day, Marvel still isn't giving up hope on making animated series for adults.

Marvel has greenlit four new animated series for Hulu, and they all share a connected universe.

The best thing about this? Howard the Duck makes his triumphant return! :shakeshakeshake:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I was always kind of thinking that Moon Night would make for great R-rated Marvel content, specifically Warren Ellis's take on the character. The unique style that he and other writers after him brought to the character and his mythos would be perfectly suited for animation, IMO. But, that doesn't quite seem to be what they are going for here. I'm somewhat interested, but also reasonably skeptical of this project given Marvel's mostly "meh" history in the animation department.

Avaitor

I'm not happy that Jeph Loeb is still getting work, but I'm curious enough about each of these to check them out. Especially the Howard the Duck show, if it's more like Steve Gerber's comics and less like the movie.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun