E3 2015

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 18, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Star Fox looks excellent. The puppets are hilarious. Everything else so far... ugh. And that Animal Crossing music sounds like it's straight out of Yoshi's New Island.

Foggle

Okay, this Yoshi stuff is adorable. Just please, no more SMT x FE. Please.

Foggle

PAPER MARIO & LUIGI

Nel_Annette

Our new Paper Mario is also a Mario & Luigi! Hold me! HOLD ME!

Foggle

Mario can only transform into other characters using amiibos... sigh.

Daxdiv

All my collecting of these things are paying off. WAHAHAHAHA!

Spark Of Spirit

Star Fox Zero is focused on transformations. Looks amazing.

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes on 3DS is a sequel to Four Swords Adventure in the Link Between Worlds engine. Only difference is that it's three players due to the stacking mechnic. Out this Fall. Also Hyrule Warriors 3DS reconfirmed.

Metroid Prime: Federation Force for 3DS. Four Player co-op campaign and 6 player Blast Ball multiplayer. Can't wait for the meltdowns.

Yoshi's Woolly World is out October 16th.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam announced for 3DS. It's PAPER MARIO X MARIO & LUIGI! SO GOOD!

Gotta say, last year was better. They spent way too much time talking about things we already know about. Much of the Smash news on Sunday would have better if they saved it for here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

I agree that last year was better. But I still quite liked the new stuff.

Dear god, the Twitch chat. Bunch of whiny bitches.

Spark Of Spirit

The nintendolife chat was even worse.

Now for some live Star Fox Zero.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

It was average.

excited for Yokai Watch coming over. That & the new Mario & Luigi/Paper Mario game. Those are always fun.

Quote from: Nel_Annette on June 16, 2015, 11:53:22 AM

Dear god, the Twitch chat. Bunch of whiny bitches.

>Twitch Chat ever being civil about things

As someone that watches a lot of stuff on Twitch, there is a reason I put that chat to the side so I can watch the stream and it isn't a size issue, it's a toxicity issue.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 16, 2015, 11:52:03 AM
Metroid Prime: Federation Force for 3DS. Four Player co-op campaign and 6 player Blast Ball multiplayer. Can't wait for the meltdowns.
Well, it does look like shovelware...

Avaitor

It seems like Nintendo vs. Sony & Microsoft was similar to Obama's first debate against Romney. y'no, where he totally coasted because he knew he could win, but didn't expect for Romney to up his public speech skills.

A lot of this seems really cool, but the other console makers have totally stepped their game up.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Star Fox Zero is looking great. Seriously.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 16, 2015, 12:02:24 PM
Star Fox Zero is looking great. Seriously.
It looks fucking amazing. Can't wait for it. But the rest of the direct's games really did nothing for me at all, especially since it looks like that Paper Mario & Luigi might be a mini-game collection rather than an RPG.

Daxdiv

To be fair, most of the special attacks in the Mario & Luigi games are usually like mini-game/QTE to increase the damage done on the attacks.