E3 2015

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 18, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Halo 4 has split screen. I need to beat my copy of it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nel_Annette

Super Mario Maker has been updated on Amazon and now has the actual cover and the booklet pictured, so I preordered it. If they have a bundle with that Amiibo, I'll try and upgrade to that. The Yoshi game hasn't been updated, and no bundle in site. I'll hold off just in case.

talonmalon333

Nintendo didn't impress me but Star Fox Zero looks great. Let's hope that we finally get the Star Fox 64 sequel that we have all waited for.

Square really pulled out all the stops, didn't they? The easily had the most.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 17, 2015, 11:01:51 AM
Nintendo didn't impress me but Star Fox Zero looks great. Let's hope that we finally get the Star Fox 64 sequel that we have all waited for.
No comments on Paper Jam?

It wasn't a great showing by any means, but that game looks awesome.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

I still think they should have called it Paper Mario & Luigi. :(

talonmalon333

Is it being co-developed by the two teams?

Spark Of Spirit

Boss footage

Despite the player missing easy prompts, I'm really eager to play it. Glad I preordered.

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 17, 2015, 11:53:05 AM
Is it being co-developed by the two teams?
This seems to be all AlphaDream. Sort of a celebration of all things Mario RPG. I hope there are some SMRPG references in there as well.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 17, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

Square really pulled out all the stops, didn't they? The easily had the most.
YES! I never thought I'd say Square won E3.

Spark Of Spirit

Peanutbutter

D-d-d-d-does this mean if FF 7 Remake does well, we could get also get a FINAL FANTASY 6 REMAKE?!?!?!!!   :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 17, 2015, 04:24:02 PM
Thank you, Mr. Nomura.

I'll be eagerly waiting.
Alright! Bring more RPGs from that era to today. I've only played Adventure and 1 myself. Speaking of Adventure, it'd be cool if they did a Final Fantasy Zelda-like series or..you know, make another Mana game.

Spark Of Spirit

The Mana series fell off a cliff, unfortunately. Everything other than FFA / Sword of Mana, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Legend of Mana, have been disappointments. Probably because they can't just make a simple fairy-tale like adventure story with action RPG gameplay. Square had a thing against that post-PS1 for some reason.

Personally, I'd take a Mana compilation at the very least. Those games deserve more attention.

Daikun

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 17, 2015, 04:24:02 PMThank you, Mr. Nomura.

I'll be eagerly waiting.

Thank god. Now they can finally stop giving their most overrated game all the endless spotlight and focus on their other stuff.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 17, 2015, 05:31:44 PM
The Mana series fell off a cliff, unfortunately. Everything other than FFA / Sword of Mana, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Legend of Mana, have been disappointments. Probably because they can't just make a simple fairy-tale like adventure story with action RPG gameplay. Square had a thing against that post-PS1 for some reason.

Personally, I'd take a Mana compilation at the very least. Those games deserve more attention.
I pretty much assumed they stopped making them after SNES. I'd love a compilation as well.