Whatcha Bleedin' Watchin'?

Started by Dr. Insomniac, January 10, 2011, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

I've started digging my teeth into the Sopranos, and as of this writing, I'm midway through the fifth episode.

Avaitor

"College" is one of the very best.

Wait, you haven't seen the show before?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 04, 2014, 02:35:16 PM
The newer one? No.
Are you implying that you've watched the original Galactica but not the 2004 series? :whuh:

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on December 04, 2014, 02:42:38 PM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 04, 2014, 02:35:16 PM
The newer one? No.
Are you implying that you've watched the original Galactica but not the 2004 series? :whuh:

I've seen parts of it on television a long time ago. Haven't actually "watched" it, though. :P

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Here's my rankings for all of the 2014 shows that I've watched or at least checked out.

Dull:
9. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mediocre:
8. Constantine
7. Gotham

Decent:
6. Girl Meets World

Good:
5. The Legend of Korra
4. The Flash

Great:
3. Arrow
2. South Park
1. Game of Thrones

Avaitor

My top 5 shows of 2014

5- Game of Thrones
4- The Americans
3- Rick and Morty
2- Orange is the New Black
1- Hannibal

edit: Wait, I forgot Over the Garden Wall. That might be my #1.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

I started watching The Good Wife about a week or so ago, and while I'm only about halfway through the first season now, I'm liking it so far. Moreson when the core story is going on rather than the case of the week elements, but that's what to expect for a network show.

I don't know if I have a favorite character yet, since so far it's mostly Julianna Margulies' show. Which, to be fair, is what I wanted.

New blog!

gunswordfist

About half a year ago, i started watching tv regularly for the 1st time in years because i lost my internet. whoa, censorship has really changed. on basic cable there's several channels where saying pussy, dick, asshole, shit, showing the middlefinger (including on cn) and people's butts are fully uncensored. it was kind of a shock to me.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

i have never finished a live action tv series.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

The first 5 seasons of M*A*S*H are up on Netflix.

I know what I'm doing tonight.

New blog!

Commode

Currently catching up on this season of Broad City.  Tried to watch the first two episodes of the newest season of Girls, but got bored. I still want to check out the first season though, I see almost universal praise for it, whereas everything after seems to have mixed reviews. Going to check out Silicon Valley next though probably.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

Morbidity convinced me to watch the Two and a Half Men finale. I think the St. Elsewhere finale now has competition for the most WTF ending on TV.