The Opposite/Same Sex

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Beats me. I doubt it, though. People who know this chick typically know better than to date or get close to her.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Angus

Her name doesn't happen to be Miley Cyrus?  :swoon:
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

No, she and Liam Hemsworth have been dating for 3 years. This girl started dating this guy for a considerably shorter amount of time before getting engaged.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

Welp they're done already. Not surprised at all.

New blog!

Kiddington

I wish I could find love.  :blush:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

You don't find love. Love finds you.

Daxdiv

This thread needs this video. Then again, the whole world needs more Hyadain.

Angus

Quote from: Avaitor on June 13, 2012, 01:31:48 PM
Done as in married? Or Miley?
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

Quote from: Angus on June 19, 2012, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on June 13, 2012, 01:31:48 PM
Done as in married? Or Miley?
What do you mean Miley?

But no, the "couple" have already split up.

New blog!

Angus

Wow, not even a month, I guess that beats the Kardashians, but not Britney's.

Kiddington

It's official; I am the biggest no-balled pussy that has ever existed. Ever.

My goddamn shyness when it comes to girls... honestly, I cannot fucking stand it anymore. I just... fuck. FUCK.  :srs:

Sorry for the language. Really. I... am just so lost, it's not even funny. And I really think this girl likes me too. But I can't talk to her. I can't do it. I just... I can't. It's so fucking embarrassing.

Spark Of Spirit

Just talk to her. Gather up your courage and do it.

I know that sounds stupid, but that's really all anyone can say.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

I know. I... just needed a place to vent, really.

Funny thing is, in high school, I wasn't nearly this pathetic when it came to this sorta stuff. Being out of the game for a few years... eh, who knows. All of a sudden I'm just terrible at talking to girls I'm attracted to. I don't know what it is, but it sucks.

I imagine I'll be seeing her again later this week, so I guess I can try to strike up something worthwhile then. God, I'm so lame.  :sweat:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Kiddington on July 15, 2012, 10:02:08 PM
I know. I... just needed a place to vent, really.

Funny thing is, in high school, I wasn't nearly this pathetic when it came to this sorta stuff. Being out of the game for a few years... eh, who knows. All of a sudden I'm just terrible at talking to girls I'm attracted to. I don't know what it is, but it sucks.

I imagine I'll be seeing her again later this week, so I guess I can try to strike up something worthwhile then. God, I'm so lame.  :sweat:
Wear sunglasses.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

Well folks... I'm proud to say that I finally did it; I FINALLY talked to her today. Not just the usual hi and bye, either, but a full fledged conversation and everything. It was a little awkward at first, and I stumbled a few times right off the bat, but at least I finally broke the ice. And it only took me, what, 2-3 months?  :sweat:

I still have no idea whether she's even single or not, or if she's even interested in me to begin with (I suspect she is, though, at least a little; she smiles at me every time I see her, she's gone out of her way to say hi at least a few times in the past, and she must've stood there waiting for me to talk to her for like 10 minutes... so that all has to account for something, right?), but hey, baby steps. It was a pleasant conversation otherwise, though, so I'm going to revel in this small personal victory for a few days.

Really hoping this is the start of something good.  :)