Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 11, 2011, 07:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

"Was the singing really necessary?"
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I had a feeling he'd comment on that. I wonder how much autotuning this episode had.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

I watched Inside The Outsiders today (this morning?) and The Fate Of Equinox with the last hour thus finishing season 1. I wonder why Batman didn't attempt to reason with Equinox instead of saying a cheesy one liner then killing him.

Spark Of Spirit

Equinox showed no remorse or regret for anything he did and was powerful enough to kill anyone he wanted. Batman was just not willing to take any chances with him.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle

Great job again! I hope eventually you'll write about one of the episodes I've seen. :blush:

Spark Of Spirit

It is possible!

Though the next episode should be a bit crazier than what I've covered so far.  ;)

gunswordfist

I watched the first two episodes of season 2. The Long Arm Of The Law definitely confirms O'Brien as my 2nd favorite BTBATB character. I lol'd at the ending and another part of the episode.

gunswordfist

Watched Revenge Of The Reach this afternoon. Yep, a Blue Bettle episode is a good episode.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 16, 2013, 07:47:09 PM
Watched Revenge Of The Reach this afternoon. Yep, a Blue Bettle episode is a good episode.
The next episode made me want an Aquaman spin off.

Season 2 starts off really strong.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 17, 2013, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on October 16, 2013, 07:47:09 PM
The next episode made me want an Aquaman spin off.

Season 2 starts off really strong.
I love that episode. Watched it early this morning. I like how BB was actually glad to see Aquaman and BTBATB has the best penquin ever.

gunswordfist

"I turn my back for 10 seconds and you're 80 years old and covered in robots."

Just finished The Golden Age Of Justice episode. What a terrific episode. From all the flashbacks to Grandpa Batman and Black Canary getting some respect, I think this is my favorite season 2 episode so far.

I think this last episode was the first I've never seen of the show. So far I have been re/appreciating episodes and loving it. :)

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

I will get to that right after I finish the series.

The last 3 episodes I watched are A Bat Divided, Metal Men and Ra's first episode.

gunswordfist

A few days ago I watched Super-Batman Of Planet X and The Power Of Shazam (the latter episode was surprisingly deep.

Today I saw Chill Of The Night for the first time. I had a feeling that priest was Batman halfway through. Did they retcon the Christmas episode? I thought Bruce not liking the movie and being seemingly somewhat responsible for his parents' death made the scene in the Xmas episode that much more heartstring tugging. All of that "blame" was shifted to Thomas. He challenged Chill twice and died the last time. I could accept him thwarting Chill at the charity ball but kid Bruce suddenly loving the movie doesn't sit well with me.

Speaking of the charity event, seeing Batman fight crime with his Dad was beautiful. It was obvious that West was voicing him and I suspected Mark Hamill was The Spectre (he sounded like his Ozai voice) Also when I checked before this post, I was surprised to find out about Conroy and Newmar's role.

The setup to them finally showing TBATB Batman's completely uncovered face was powerful and they still managed to make parts of Bruce finally confronting Chill fun.