Dan VS Animation Revelation

Started by Rosalinas Spare Wand, March 07, 2011, 02:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

This was one of the few reasons I watched the Hub in the first place. Now, aside from Aquabats, I have little reason to watch it now.

gunswordfist

It was this and G.I. Joe Renegades (Tunnel Rat always steals the show) for me...Now it's nothing. :srs:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

It sucks that it had to end, but on the other hand it got to have three full seasons and 65 episodes unless I'm mistaken. There's no chance of it going downhill anymore which means it got to leave with it's head held high. I'll always miss it, but I'd be way more bummed if it had only one season.

What I hate the most is that we never got Dan vs. Elise, and I still think they were building up to that.

Lord Il

Damn it! This is very unfortunate news. I had only discovered Dan Vs this year and it became an instant favorite. There's not many 'toons I can instantly warm up to these days.

To reiterate a bit from my last post, I have to believe that The Hub was the wrong network to be airing this show. Such a network held it back from getting the wider recognition it could've had.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Lord Il on November 21, 2013, 03:22:16 PM
Damn it! This is very unfortunate news. I had only discovered Dan Vs this year and it became an instant favorite. There's not many 'toons I can instantly warm up to these days.

To reiterate a bit from my last post, I have to believe that The Hub was the wrong network to be airing this show. Such a network held it back from getting the wider recognition it could've had.

The Hub treated pretty decently, in actuality. Where else could it have aired where it would get recognition?