Nickelodeon's Live Action

Started by Commode, January 16, 2011, 01:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

Wonder who the next new host will be, because no way will they bring back Summers to do it.

Avaitor

So far, Nick's been killing it with the revivals! Between this, the new Clarissa series, and the movies, they've been making good calls. I hope it's at least as entertaining as the short-lived but surprisingly faithful Figure It Out revival was.

Even if we don't get Marc Summers back, I'm going to get to see him back at it again soon! He's doing this with a couple of other 90's Nick stars. I'm not sure if I'm going to do VIP, but it sounds like too much fun to pass up.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

If you told me that Nick would ween itself of kidcoms when I was 14, I would have been overjoyed. But like I said in the Spongebob thread, it feels like Nickelodeon ditching one form of lazy programming but embracing another.

Daikun

Alexa Nikolas had a terrible experience working on Zoey 101. She talks about how poorly she was treated by her staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkLNv1XDGo

Peanutbutter

There were rumors around her that she was going to expose Dan Schneider. One way or another, he and some of these other scumbag producers are going to be fully exposed.

Peanutbutter

Well, it sounds like it's going to be like the original show just with adult contestants and a jungle set rather than a studio. Weird that it's not on Nick, but it sounds like it might be good.

Dr. Insomniac

I assume Legends is one of those IPs that's too old to modernize or make appeal to a child audience, I remember they released a made-for-TV movie a few years ago but I can't remember what the reception to that was, so now they're going for the established demographic.

Peanutbutter

I actually saw the Legends movie when it aired. It was alright, a little cutesy but not too bad from what I remember. The way they worked in Space Camp was creative.