Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

I realized my Assassination Classroom signature was no longer relevant now that Hunter X Hunter is on hiatus again, so I decided to use a .gif from Urusei Yatsura that I've been meaning to use for a while now, but just never found the right moment too.

As for my avatar, I personally just really like it and have no desire to change it for the time being. I think I will keep it until the Assassination Classroom anime finishes airing, or, if it turns out to be a bad adaption, before it starts.

Daxdiv

Cause the new ending theme to the XY anime was so nice, I decided to make Hipster Serena my avatar.

LumRanmaYasha

Temporary Christmas avatar & signature change-up. No big reason, just found these pics online and felt like using 'em.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Nice Dragon Ball sig. You even used an image from the manga like I did.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Since Christmas is over, I've changed up my avatar and sig again. Both are from Urusei Yatsura. My avatar is a .gif from the fourth movie, Lum the Forever, and my sig is a bit from the manga that I liked.

Daxdiv

Cause, Dating a Team Magma Grunt just became one of my favorite things.

>You will never date a qt 3.14 Team Magma grunt

WHY EVEN LIVE, SON?!?!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I figured that this was appropriate since a new season of the show is coming out soon, and Jon has my favorite individual story-line from A Dance With Dragons.

talonmalon333

It was time, but I still wanted Batman in it.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nameless

I had held onto Rocky well past the point I meant to (I switched to him for June Foray's 97th birthday), so now I'm using Pongo because of my fondness for One Hundred and One Dalmatians.

Avaitor

Pongo!

Real talk though, how good was this episode?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Great new avatar, Avaitor!

I love Clarence more and more with each new episode.

gunswordfist

Something familiar. This is probably my favorite comic book superhero team. I decided to put this up due to the upcoming series and my urge to read more Iron Fist comics. I put some on hold from my library. EDIT: And I was keeping my Boma and J sig/avatar for the Anime Music tournament which is why I've had it for so long. It'll be missed, regardless.

Edit 2: I love David Aja's artwork. I specifically had both images be something he drew. Good night
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

Signature: Because Yuuya Yagira deserves an Oscar.

Avatar: Because...wait who's this guy again?