Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Because memes never die. They just fuse together.

Kiddington

Foggle

Kiddington

Hipster Ariel? Hipster Ariel.

...what? Old memes are funny.

Kiddington

Updated my sig. Not sure why I can never seem to update both this and the avatar at the same time, but... eh, whatever.

Anyway, new quote this month. Figured it was time for some Seinfeld love, and "The Seven" is one of my all-time favorite episodes. Sooooo... yeah.

Daxdiv

It's Pikachu in front of a birthday cake and it's September.

Kiddington

I remember that card; think I might still have it somewhere. Niiiiiiiiiice.

talonmalon333

Something I've wondered, Avaitor.

Who's the woman in your signature?

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

I'll always know her as the girl who's been in like every Disney Channel thing ever, but never beyond a supporting role. And was in that Missy Elliot video.

Which reminds me, Missy Elliot is going to be in Demi's collab with Timbaland. I still don't know what to think about that.

And on another note, I could use a new avatar and/or sig.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Guess which game I've been playing way too much of (again) recently? :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

I imagine he just changed his hairdo name and starred in Project Viper.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

Found a picture of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash dressed in 80's clothing, and 80's RD looked way too awesome to not use as an avatar.

Kiddington

Rosalinas Spare Wand

The fuck if I know why Seika has taken both spots, I guess it has to do with how long the supporting cast was gone during Suite's summer episodes. Other than Kanade's annoying little brother and Fucking Ako, everyone else was either out of town or non-existent.