Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

Kiddington

Because Stick Stickly pwns, that's why.

NOW SIMMER DOWN BOY

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on October 09, 2011, 08:28:43 PM
It's that time of the year again.

Aren't there TWO "that times of the year" for Nightmare? :P

Avaitor

From after my birthday through the end of Christmas is TNBC time.

New blog!

Commode

Quote from: Avaitor on October 10, 2011, 02:17:15 PM
You should be more clear and not abbrievate "The Nightmare Before Christmas" as "TNBC", as some people might get confused and think you're talking about the 1990's NBC programming block that featured "Saved By The Bell".

[\Mario500]

(but seriously, I did think you were talking about the NBC block for a second)
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington

Quote from: SNES Chalmers on October 10, 2011, 02:53:14 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on October 10, 2011, 02:17:15 PM
You should be more clear and not abbrievate "The Nightmare Before Christmas" as "TNBC", as some people might get confused and think you're talking about the 1990's NBC programming block that featured "Saved By The Bell".

[\Mario500]

(but seriously, I did think you were talking about the NBC block for a second)

You shouldn't make fun of other members within the community like that, as one might not be able to properly tell if you are simply joking around in a casual manner, or if you really are making fun of the person in question.

[\Mario500]

:sly:

Kiddington

Because... because... well honestly, I don't have any good reason why I went with this. Wind Waker-era Link just looked cool for the time being, so here we are.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I felt naked without an avatar for a week so I just went back to Hibiki craving glorious american hamburgers and not those weird ass naked patties those slanties eat over there like savages.

Commode

Time to go to my stock avatar for the Christmas season(well, one of them at least; the Garfield one on TZW is one of the other ones). 
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Also decided to jump onto the Christmas bandwagon and pull out this avatar of Santa.

Avaitor

And it's time for me to go with another shot of Jack.

New blog!

Kiddington

Welp, it's officially December here on the west coast, so I figured it was time to break out *a* Christmas avatar. I've never actually used this one before; just found it, as a matter of fact. My stock avatars for this time of year really aren't that great (it's hard for me to find a good Christmas shot for whatever reason), but I like this, so here we are.

As you can see, it's Pinky and the Brain. The website I found this on actually had a couple of Christmas-themed pics of WB stuff; I almost went with the Tiny Toons pic (they also had Animaniacs and Looney Tunes), but I liked this one better. So yeah.