What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Spark Of Spirit

Judging from the most recent episode, it looks like Saiki season 2 really is going to the ending of the manga. Glad to have it be confirmed.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Painted Outlaw

Working on knocking off s1 of Aikatsu.

I like how as soon as I feel that the show was too scared to do story arcs, they give a 6-episode one that basically boiled down to: "Yay, you're in an idol unit! Now every second of your life belongs to the industry and you better not make any mistakes during concerts or you'll embarrass your leader. Have fun!".

Daikun

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 15, 2018, 04:14:55 AMMy thoughts on the latest Franxx episode summarized in one picture.

It got worse.
People need to calm the fuck down.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Pegging is canon in Darling in the Franxx.

Lord Dalek

Dr. Insomniac

ANN's neverending salt about Darling in the Franxx is amusing. They now think the show's morally corrupt and preaches right-wing propaganda.

Daxdiv

Gotta love people putting their western world view in a work that is mostly aimed towards the Japanese & who is probably the main target the work is aimed at. Guess wanting to start a family is now "Right-Wing Propaganda" to people.

Dr. Insomniac

Painted Outlaw

Reminds me of when HUGtto Precure was starting and someone in this FB group went on about how "This show REEKS of the Japanese Government bribing Toei and Bandai into making propaganda for kids to start families!". Never mind that it's far from the first Precure to even have a baby fairy and the show hasn't given Hugtan that much if any focus so far beyond "Aw, cute baby" but, it's all clearly a conspiracy...

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Wait, so is ANN still relevant? I've been so out of the loop when it comes to anime-based media that it honestly kind of surprises me that they would still be considered such a big deal in the YouTube age of the Internet.

Rynnec

Well these are the same people that flipped their lid over Youjo Senki and Dies Irae, and have staff members that got butthurt over an MCU character using the word "whore" and giving Thanos an actual motive. Safe to say critical thinking isn't their forte.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton